Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Words of a manager:

Words of a manager: 7 months 4 weeks ago #12115

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
The words of a manager that held me there: he knew other club managers were phoning me to get me to move because I told him and one or two I was interested in. I was sitting in a game as physio and two assistants were newly brought in we were two - nil down the manager came across the front of the dug out to me as I always stood alone watching two teams in the act of play. Terry these coming in these guys have not got a clue how to beat these and I am missing you how do we beat them. I told him my thoughts he looked at me as if I was a professor of maths and said I can't do that but walked off slowly. I knew he was trying to work it out and after approx. five or six minutes the ball went out of play and what I said happened score at the end of the game 4 - 2 for us. He came over to me thanked me and said stay with us Terry your thought's are rarer than a * hen with teeth *. I looked into his eyes and he meant it so I stayed the chairman was happy he still had me in the board room. Just a bit of chit-chat. The :evil: Guard
Last Edit: 7 months 4 weeks ago by The Devils Guard.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Words of a manager: 7 months 4 weeks ago #12117

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 96
Nice posting El Tactico , and under a decent Chit Chat topic and thread . Just dandy and spiffingly yah . Still many forummies unaware of your experience and tactical nous . How many of us have had serious discussions with Nat Lofthouse and Bruce Rioch at Burnden Park , and then had both on and off field coaching sessions and play with former Real Madrid coaching staff . I'll tell you how many - not a fecking one of us . Keep spreading the knowledge .

Hackers aka ' Tory Boy ' .
Last Edit: 7 months 4 weeks ago by Hackers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Devils Guard

Words of a manager: 7 months 4 weeks ago #12118

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
A 4X and a Thank You Tory Boy you are a Harry Enfield in the making.
After Tuesday nights balloon burning a story had to be told and this one came to mind
Now we fill the grass and take on Workington The Harry Williams Riverside Stadium does not have a very bad snooker table ground tipped up at one end put the grass on the bench and hopefully you know who on the park instead. If you read my notes you Forum squad you will understand get fit and get ready for Saturday The Riverside Roar is needed says :evil: . Post Scriptum > Dunston played down hill in the second half everybody found it hard going back up. Please leave Ruben on the half way line during an attack by the opposition he holds 2 to 3 players with him bring him back two go with him and the third half way inside our half waiting for the ball to come out for him to put it back in words from .The Watcher :evil: . ...

Words of a manager: 7 months 4 weeks ago #12119

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
Hackers wrote:
. Still many forummies unaware of your experience and tactical nous .

Except those who read all the posts informing us of El Tel's illustrious past in the game, Hackers :lol:
Last Edit: 7 months 4 weeks ago by From the Darkside.
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds