Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Something And Me

Something And Me 1 month 2 days ago #12488

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
Well I have brought myself back onto the Forum Board: Having like most not much to do with this lay off of football talking phone wise or meeting Hackers I knew him at school as Doggy Taylor and our friend Harry still knows him in such accord has been a good time inside but outside football . Me picking a good afternoon to meet Hackers meaning no rain on a rainy week gets applause about me being a key worker selection day wise my medicine woman helps me select and our chat and banter sometimes gets mixed up as was shown on the forum . I have done as much as I can at Ramsbottom United selling different things helping crowds come in , because I wanted to but I take accusations that are not what I have said annoying and this registers in my mind every time my thoughts become Ramsbottom United and the feeling I get makes me think about going to a different club when the new season starts , I have ending up talking to people I know at other clubs but going to Rammy not the statement grabs my brain and reminds me of the good times I have had since starting into football again after losing my wife, and selling programmes, golden goal tickets etc and the friends I have at H.W.R.S.Acrebottom. I went to Dunston with my pal and ending up as the man to ask by the good people from the club and supporters asking me questions which I answered diplomatically for my club . Maybe, maybe time is getting nearer for it all to begin again but were my mind is in turmoil just because I think something my pal wrote and I took it personally, the letter written after it without the name he was writing about. This as been written by and for me , if anyone wants to write things stating to who it concerns should be placed. I was not going to parade the Forum again but today I broke a thought knowing that I had to do so . No evil face my name alone Mr. Terry Marsh .
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds