Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Big Return:

The Big Return: 4 weeks 14 hours ago #12544

• The Devils Guard
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
The feeling returned me outside and my pal Hackers coming down the the road to pick me up . From the no go Stalybridge to the game on at Ramsbottom United , seeing all my Rammy friends smiling faces players on the park and the wait for the whistle. Cheadle Town's playing to win was a lot different to the 6 - 0 drubbing at Stalybridge Celtic the manager has got a team together that should get a good run in the Northern Counties South League, they looked as good as the Rammy side going 0 - 2 up but they need to hold a winning game , The Rams pulled it back to 2 - 2 but they are a team learning to play together the not playing of Tom Kennedy and Richie Baker may have talked the team through the game the missing of old heads does create a problem but makes a young side learn to play without the older heads talking them through a game . This being a pre-season contest helps the lads to see without being told what they should do and learning to play as a team of new players playing with new players takes time to blend.. It was great to be at the game and there is a new together team time to blend , Last seasons team were an outstanding click of togetherness when the midfield holder came in to play, one thing to remember it was that tactic that took us out of the midfield position we seemed to be stranded in. So C'MON U RAMS a long way to go as we have not started what matters yet. :evil:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds