Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
A special place for the moaning.

TOPIC: Website updates

Website updates 3 years 7 months ago #8886

• BroxBlue
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 20
I've put this thread in 'Moan Corner' but would rather it be taken as positive criticism.
Last night I witnessed a great team performance as we banjoed a team from a Division above us.
This morning the Website still has Saturday's cancellation as the 'front page' news, the result isn't listed in the Match centre section & the Fixture section's not updated to show the Telford game.
The Usual suspects had of course posted lots of news on Twitter & I'm sure those who didn't attend appreciate this.
The Management & Players are improving game on game & are building real momentum, shouldn't the Club behind the scenes be following the same lead?
It's only a small thing to update the Website but doesn't it paint a much more professional picture of the Club as a whole??
Rant/Moan/Criticism over, BB.
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by BroxBlue.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Website updates 3 years 7 months ago #8888

• Carlsbergx10
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 183
Hi Mark. (and to others reading this)
I totally understand where you are coming from, as far as im concerned the first place a person looks regarding a football club for news, results, reports etc is the club's main website, unfortunately before anyone thinks of pointing their finger at me, i do not have access to the main website i only assist/help with the running of the forum, ie: making sure its a friendly place to visit and a friendly place to air your views which might i add intend keeping that way, this forum will not go down the same path it did last season, that is certain, a happy forum, a happy club, yes everyone has a right to moan, complain, express their views, share their concerns etc, that is what a forum is for but when things get personal and nasty thats where the line is crossed and i am sure everyone understands that as a whole we dont want that on here.
I am also helping by keeping out the daily influx of spam members that join up and post rubbish (mainly Russian and Polish for some strange reason), as for the main site, the person who runs and maintains it is also a very busy man and at times is held back, he updates the site when he possibly can. Hope this helps somewhat.
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Carlsbergx10.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BroxBlue
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds