Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
A special place for the moaning.

TOPIC: WHAT TIME IS IT ? - MOAN CORNER

WHAT TIME IS IT ? - MOAN CORNER 10 months 2 weeks ago #11666

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 93
If I've said the words ' What time is it ' during matchplay at The Riverside in the past 2 years , then I must have said these words a hundred times . I'm not exactly sure what vantage point you have to occupy on the Ground , but maybe atop the back of the Jack Wolfenden Stand or at top of our Non - Video Gantry to get just a glimpse of part of the existing clock behind the Frank Rothwell Suite . In any event I'm reliably informed by Statto that the clock doesn't work .

When you think of the Gazillions of ££££££££££££££££££££££ made by the Club just from prize money alone from our truly magnificent FA Trophy run last season then surely the Club itself could address this issue .

What is required is the type of clock that Arsenal had at their former Ground at Highbury , i.e. a Big Fu*ck Off clock affixed to the façade of the Frank Rothwell Suite [ right hand side viewed from pitch ] - you know , the white bit , so as to be centrally placed and visible to many , other than the poor punters standing beneath it .

Is that a big ask ?

Hackers
Serial Poster
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WHAT TIME IS IT ? - MOAN CORNER 10 months 2 weeks ago #11669

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250
Buy a watch yer stingy git :P
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by From the Darkside.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hackers

WHAT TIME IS IT ? - MOAN CORNER 10 months 2 weeks ago #11677

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 93
Yep , but already have a watch . The problem is that it's an old ' Beatles ' watch bought for me from the Beatles Exhibition at Albert Dock in Liverpool . I've a fear of wearing it as I might get plagued and ridiculed , but it is in a nice box and hardly used . A further problem which can prove quite annoying and repetitive is that it plays ' Love me Do ' on the hour , and ' Back in the USSR ' at midnight ! ;)
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Hackers.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds