Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
A special place for the moaning.

TOPIC: Negative Fans

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5181

• Paramedic
  • Thank you received: 26
Football fans can be very fickle characters can't they? As soon as the going gets tough then they turn on the club itself.. I'm sick to death of all the negative comments on here regarding management this, the team that, this player is not good enough etc. etc. Do you not think this is putting unnecessary pressure on the team? Yes, the results are not what we want but hey, that's football and you have to take the thick with the thin - If you want to watch a team win week in, week out, I suggest you go and watch Manchester City and pay your £50 a week to watch them!

Can I suggest to the forum admins that we create a 'moan corner' on the forum where these so called fans can moan away to their hearts content. It's not for us to decide whether the current management team are good enough for the job, that's up to Harry and his fellow club officials to make that call.

I thought pre-season that we had a semi-decent side with quality performances put in against Bolton and Burnley's )Professional!) young sides........ Sadly this form has not transpired as yet into league performances but I personally do not think we are a million miles away.......but all this negativity will take us further away.....

Get behind your team or sod off.............
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hinchg, Little Katie, Carlsbergx10, From the Darkside, jdytuk, tanners croft, TobyT2003

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5184

• im awesome
Fair play mate. Well said!!

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5186

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250
One of the best posts I've ever seen on this forum

If ever there was a need for the supporters to stick together and get behind the team it is now.If you dont want to buy into this then feel free to start a 'Robbo Out' Facebook page or a 'Rammy are Shit' Twitter account, its a free country and everyone has their right to free speech but, you're really getting boring now and not helping in any way

If you really care about our club, and I'm 100% positive not all of you are, then one word of encouragement would speak much louder than a thousand words of negativity

And you know what the funniest thing is ?........... Those shouting the loudest with their criticism weren't even at the f****** game today :lol:
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by From the Darkside.
The following user(s) said Thank You: im awesome, Paramedic

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5187

• im awesome
I think we know who the real supporters are.... And the ones who actually care about the Rammy cause.

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5202

• John Leslie
im awesome wrote:
I think we know who the real supporters are.... And the ones who actually care about the Rammy cause.

I've always believed from the whistle to kick off the match to the full time whistle there are 11 other players to give grief to other than your own. Outside of this everyone is entitled to their opinions. They are free to point the finger, wherever they want. Opinions are that, just opionions, it's for the staff and players alike to silence doubters.

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5203

• Robbie
We now have a brand new 'moan corner'. If you feel the urge to condemn players, management or the club then please post in that section of the forum.

It's only got 'thornton' in at the moment, but 'Si' and 'Jack' will no doubt be joining him pretty soon.
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Robbie.

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5204

• Carlsbergx10
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 183
Paramedic: Excellent Post indeed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paramedic

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5205

• johnharryayers
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 40
I don't want to sound negative but the reality of the situation at RUFC is;
That since the departure of our previous managers and players last January, we have played 28 league matches - Winning 4, Drawing 6 and Losing 18. We have scored 22 goals and conceded 51. This is obviously not good enough to stay at this level. This is not a dig at anyone in particular, it is just the facts.
I am fully aware that to rebuild a team in the circumstances that were thrust upon us, and with the limited resources of RUFC, is a huge challenge, and would be for any of the top premiership managers.
All we, as supporters, can ask is that anyone that puts on the Rammy shirt gives 100% and plays for the team. If they do, they will deserve and get our full support.
But, we are playing at the highest level that we have ever been and the current squad and managers have got to earn the right to stay there!
For the last few seasons, August has been something of a "bogey" month:
2013 - Played 4; Lost 4; For 2; Against 8; Points 0.
2014 - Played 5; Won 1; Lost 4; For 8; Against 13; Points 3.
2015 - Played 6; Drawn 1; Lost 5; For 2; Against 14; Points 1.
Let's hope that goals and success are just around the corner.
COYR! COYR!!
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by johnharryayers. Reason: typo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joel, jdytuk

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5209

• mr magoo
  • Thank you received: 1
Is there some law of physics or nature which decrees the more posts you make,the more deluded you become?
By any yardstick - results,performance,signings the Manager has fallen short and it gives me no pleasure to say this as no one admired him more as a player than I did.
Anyway its goodnight from me now as I have decided to follow the advice of IM DELUDED,sorry IM AWESOME and am now "jogging on" .This is after some 20 yrs of following the Rams so dont class me as a fair weather supporter.
Feel free to slag me off, I dont care any more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joel

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5212

• Robbie
Blimey. You wouldn't have lasted ten minutes as a Northend fan in the 80s!
We all used to wake up sobbing!
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds