Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
A special place for the moaning.

TOPIC: Negative Fans

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5253

• Robbie
thornton wrote:
I believe we have players there who can pull us out of this sticky patch but they are either not being used at all or being used in the wrong positions and at any club that is down to the manager to manage it!!

If you're not Boris's dad then please say, because you're getting him a really bad name and it's not doing Boris any good.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5254

• Carlsbergx10
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 183
Hi Thornton,
I am slightly confused about something you have posted,
You quoted "Hi Carlsberg. Thank you for your feedback.
First of all in answer to your question yes I have played football at this level and also higher, but I don't see the relevance in the question because I am posting on the forum as a fan.".
You must have me mixed up with someone else as i dont recall questioning you regarding your opinions or your past career, I have'nt questioned anybody at least i dont think i have, i have just posted opinions like everyone else, who am i to question anyone.

As i stated in previous postings everyone is entitled to their opinions but i think at this stage of the season some of the stuff posted is uncalled for which some might agree with me and some might not, i have watched football for a good 3 decades which to some is nothing but i can honestly say i am not in the slightest bit worried about the slow start, i've seen it all before many many times. I watched one team have a bad start years ago and they were in the bottom two in mid october, they started to pick up points and went on a tremendous run, ended up in the top three, on the last day of the season were promoted so just goes to show anything can happen in football.

Finally I for one am looking forward to the team picking up points just to see how quiet the forum goes, i can gaurantee that after a few victories you will come on here and there will be no postings whatsoever praising them, it'll be like a ghost town......

image_2015-09-02.jpg

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5256

• Bury Ram
  • Thank you received: 2
I understand what your saying cider but they couldn't take the club further due to the buisness part of it. i.e bring in 2-3 quality players in from hugher up the divisions to compete for the playoffs through no fault of there own its because the staff/players outgrew itself. We over acheived with Jonno & Bern building a team too good for the counties & evostik division 1 on little money but the players wanted to play for them. We will never reach these heights again as we dont have the budget or the talent to stick together.. thats all the buisness side of it.. I think we have to accept we simply can't compete to sign high calibre of players to compete at the top end of the table in this league. i'm not moaning, having a dig, asking robbo to be sacked im being honest

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5258

• Carlsbergx10
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 183
I'm getting vibes that we may know one of these newbies.....so I am.

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5259

• im awesome
These tweets are from two of our Rammy players. This is how they felt after the game on Monday. And you lot who are negative keep injecting the club with your pessimism and negativity is affecting us! When players do tweets like this they look on the forum to find positivity and that we are still are getting behind them which the majority are! These tweets are from Edgy and Shents. I'll say before I'll say it again, your negativity is damaging the morale and the club, so if you don't like it then go and watch someone else!
Attachments:
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by im awesome.

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5260

• Joel
  • Thank you received: 15
I'd like to ask, if people genuinely believe that the players we have are good enough for this level of football, then for what reason are we currently bottom of the league without a win?

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5261

• im awesome
The players are good enough. Its just that they all need to gel together mate, it takes time we all just have to be patient in situations like this! We only need one win and we should get some form and we will get more wins under our belt as the season progresses. They need to learn each other's playing styles aswell, they also need to develop a bond between each other as a squad that the last full squad had and be able to work together. In the situation we are currently in I am not worried at all, Robbo and co can make it happen with the squad we have got. We are good enough, Some people may have other views and fair play I say as long as it is constructive criticism. Rome wasn't built in a week! The team will take time to gel!
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by im awesome.

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5262

• Joel
  • Thank you received: 15
We've had just as much time as any other team in the league to 'gel', could even say we've had since January which can be considered longer than most other teams, considering the squad has remained largely the same since the mass exodus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bury Ram

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5263

• im awesome
The team has changed quite a bit so we do need time to gel. January v North Vics the first one.
February v Stamford Robbo's first game in charge. And this Monday v Workington.

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5264

• Bury Ram
  • Thank you received: 2
Pre season is the time to gel. We signed so many on without even looking at them for example two lads from Bacup didn't even play a pre season game and shipped back off to Brents Dynasty. Did the management team actually watch/see any of our signings? half of them are Goodisons players from Trafford, they did well last year didn't they....
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds