Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
A special place for the moaning.

TOPIC: Negative Fans

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5275

• Robbie
Read it again Joel.
Many people are in Camp 2 who feel that Robbo/Wayne/Edgy aren't the men for the job.
It's not about selling out, or believing that I'm holding up four fingers when there are five.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5277

• im awesome
Imagine if United fans hadn't given Fergy a chance? Hahaa, they could only dream of winning a champions league and wouldn't be in the premier league. Give Robbo and the rest a chance!!! If we get promoted (For example) then you will all regret it and be wanting to take your words back. HAVE FAITH! #BelieveinRobbo
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by im awesome.

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5278

• Joel
  • Thank you received: 15
Robbie wrote:
It's not about selling out, or believing that I'm holding up four fingers when there are five.

Elaborate?
The River Cider wrote:
lets take a leaf out of manchester uniteds book shall we. In mid 80s man united signed a manager by the name of alex ferguson, he won nothing for three years or sommat like that, he took that three years to get the squad he wanted then he starting winning things, the rest is history, robbo has been in charge since januaary and started with a nightmare of a situation, he did well with what resources he had to keep this club in the premier division, no i am not wearing robbo tinted glasses i am just being realistic, give robbo edgy goody and the players a chance.
lets say you get your wish and there is a change of management, what will that achieve, back to square one, also no doubt if there was a replacement and he lost his first few games will you be giving him the same crap too.

Sir. Alex Ferguson actually won four league titles, four Scottish cups, Scottish league cup, UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, and UEFA Super Cup with St. Mirren and Aberdeen - and also managed the Scottish national team - before joining Man Utd, therefore your point is invalid.
im awesome wrote:
Imagine if United fans hadn't given Fergy a chance? Hahaa, they would fighting for survival each season and with limited resources. Give Robbo and the rest a chance!!! If we get promoted (For example) then you will all regret it and wanting some of the glory!! Then you'll all come running back! COYR!
We won't get promoted from anywhere with Robbo, in fact we will do the exact opposite. And 'come running back'? I haven't gone anywhere. At least put some thought in to your comments before posting them.
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Joel.

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5279

• im awesome
You will come running back as in our attendance's have gone down purely based upon us not winning. Not many people believe in Rammy at all. Also, he took the job at United and got off to a poor start, yes you are correct in saying he won all that with Aberdeen, the only time they have been better than Celtic. But, he did get of to a really bad start as some may remember and at one point could've been sacked. Furthermore in that last post I explained for example I didn't say it was going to happen! People who have belief in Robbo would say we are going to stay up.

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5281

• im awesome
I've had enough of this feed as well. If I have to comment here again I'll quit the forum this is boring! :sick: As a Celtic fan I don't care what he did in Scotland either! :woohoo: To be honest, we shouldn't have a moaning corner anyway! Everyone should be positive anyway win or lose. That's it end it here...
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by im awesome.

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5282

• tanners croft
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 24
Ow do fellow No2's (does that mean w're all full of sh*t
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by tanners croft.

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5283

• UkePunk
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 54
Robbie wrote:

What the hell are you on about man?!

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5285

• Robbie
UkePunk wrote:
What the hell are you on about man?!

Sorry. It was a bit of an obscure reference to George Orwell.

Negative Fans 4 years 10 months ago #5286

• tanners croft
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 24
ow do,
Now this isn't actually a grumble as such, more of a reality check.
...I was looking at the requirements for promotion to the `national league' and unless I read it wrong, our ground isn't capable of promotion! as it stated each clubs minimum capacity had to be 3,000!

Now personally speaking I don't mind that at all, because I like the whole non league 250/300 sort of crowd at this level, after experiencing the FC game I`d much rather stay in the NPL or NWCFL.

So the whole argument of `is this team/management' good enough to get us promoted or save us from relegation is a complete non-starter for me, as long as w`re in these two divisions I`m happy....

coyr! waraw! baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds