Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Last Saturday. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last Saturday. >>>>>>>&g​t;>>>>>>>​>>>>>>>&g​t;>>>>>>>​>> 3 weeks 2 hours ago #9510

• The Devils Guard
  • Thank you received: 7
After being Ossetted a walk round to the Ramsbottom Cricket Pavilion made a bad day a Ramsbottom United field trip with Carlserg x10, Darkside The Devils Guard and a big host of other Rammy Crew Members making camp in the sunshine, all chatting and laughing it took the sting away from what happened earlier on. It made my buddy and myself mafia members well maybe, hopefully Goole will have two more in the Rammy Mafia attending. Waiting now for the announcements of leave time and then who knows. Well that's about that, in a family is a great place to be. :evil:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Last Saturday. >>>>>>>&g​t;>>>>>>>​>>>>>>>&g​t;>>>>>>>​>> 2 weeks 6 days ago #9511

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 50
Think that The Devils Guard has coined a whole new phrase about ' being Ossetted '. I like that. Presume it means being stuffed 0 - 5 at home in football parlance. Rather like being given a ' good Hyding ' the week before. Maybe ' buried ' by Prescot Cables ! Anymore for anymore ?
Last Edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by Hackers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Devils Guard

Last Saturday. >>>>>>>&g​t;>>>>>>>​>>>>>>>&g​t;>>>>>>>​>> 2 weeks 6 days ago #9513

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 120
The Devils Guard wrote:
in a family is a great place to be. :evil:

It is indeed. Our Rammy Family is ace!
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Devils Guard
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds