Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Altrincham Travel

Altrincham Travel 1 month 6 days ago #9859

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 161
As Hackers mentions on another thread, quite a few of us are going to the Altrincham game on the tram. If anyone wants to join us, you're more than welcome to and we'd be happy to see some new faces. Bus/Tram tickets are only £7 ish and you can buy them on the bus in Rammy, so why not leave the car at home, enjoy a beer or two and cheer the lads on to another FA Trophy scalp :cheer:

Will update with time were leaving/meeting nearer to Saturday
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tony

Altrincham Travel 1 month 5 days ago #9864

• tony
WHAT, TIME ARE YOU MEETING UP

Altrincham Travel 1 month 5 days ago #9866

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
The idea of going on the Metro to the game has now been shelved due to people dropping out at the last minute :angry: Not the first time this happened and certainly wont be the last, but hey, why should people give a shit that others have been busy organising and arranging away travel

We're all driving over and if you need a lift I can try and sort one out for you.

Anyway, it should leave us all feeling fresh and raring to go for the UkePunk/Adventures of Salvador double bill at The Brook tomorrow night :woohoo:
Last Edit: 1 month 5 days ago by From the Darkside.

Altrincham Travel 1 month 4 days ago #9867

• Carlsbergx10
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 176
Regarding people dropping out, Can I state that I for one didn't drop out at the last minute, I only heard about the Tram Trip on TUESDAY Night in the clubhouse after the Stalybridge game, I let you know at 5:54pm the next day (WEDNESDAY) via Private Twitter I wasn't going and explained why.
As for people not giving a shit, that's a bit strong, you know that's not true. :ohmy:
Last Edit: 1 month 4 days ago by Carlsbergx10.

Altrincham Travel 1 month 4 days ago #9868

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
As I quite clearly state, I am talking about people dropping out at the last minute. I am not talking about people who let me know in plenty of time.

When you arrange the away travel and have to face the problems I do, such as the Shaw Lane fiasco, then you can judge if the use of 'people not giving a shit' is a bit strong or not :angry:
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds