Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mark Fell has left the club

Mark Fell has left the club 2 weeks 2 days ago #10519

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 132
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mark Fell has left the club 2 weeks 2 days ago #10520

• Paramedic
  • Thank you received: 23
Did he fall on his own sword or was he pushed? And how much input did he have on the Chester players being recalled or is it merely coincidence?

Mark Fell has left the club 2 weeks 2 days ago #10521

• Richard
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 55
Oh blimey, I haven't done it again have I?!?! My interview with Garry Vaughan did for him and now I comment on here for the first time in ages and Mark Fell has gone too!

But maybe, if you look at the league stats of this calendar year - 17 wins in 51 games, that a 33% win rate. Is that really good enough? And I know he has said that we are one point off the play offs but we have played more games than everyone else above us, bar Colwyn Bay one place ahead and have a record of 3 wins, 3 draws and 3 defeats, that's 33% win percentage again. Surely we should be improving results with the amount of players that we use, that are brought in to supposedly improve the team.

Anyway, Mark Fell has gone to pastures new and we, no doubt, wish him well in his endeavours. But now it is time to find someone who will bring the best out of the players, have the respect of the players and get the results from the quality of these players.

COME ON YOU RAMS!!!!

Mark Fell has left the club 2 weeks 2 days ago #10522

• Heisenberg
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
For the best, we've all been to colne away and witnessed the reception he gets there, I know he upset the committee at Atherton colls a few weeks back and if it's true he runs the rammy commercial site I've got 7 mates who won't come back due to him. The fildes incident wasn't great either.. Fallen out with the supporters club as well, irrespective of the football the club needed a fresh start.. I've not been able to come for a few months for health reasons so I won't comment on the football side, by pure coincidence I am hoping to come Saturday for first time in ages which would have happened if he'd been there or not. Onwards and upwards for all concerned.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by Heisenberg.

Mark Fell has left the club 2 weeks 2 days ago #10523

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 54
Wish Mark Fell all the best wherever he goes as he never ever cheated on time or effort, and has assembled a great set of players, but a politicians way in the use of statistics. Yes, one point off the play-off spots, yes also to being in the bottom half of the table [ 11th spot ]. I think the early part of October was also going to be crunch time for the Manager. Now have 3 games within 8 days. That's Chasetown, Widnes away midweek, and the ' big one ' being Trafford away in FA Trophy Preliminary Round. We don't need a Manager for this short spell of games, as there is more than sufficient experience, talent, and leadership skills from players like Jerome, Stotty, Greg, Whizz, Sam, Gassy, and Thommo.
A new era dawns.
COYR
Last Edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by Hackers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tony

Mark Fell has left the club 2 weeks 2 days ago #10524

• Paramedic
Just had a phone call from a football contact saying the rumour is that Mark Fell has got the vacant Lancaster City job!

Mark Fell has left the club 2 weeks 1 day ago #10525

• Rammy Blue
  • Thank you received: 4
Paramedic wrote:
Just had a phone call from a football contact saying the rumour is that Mark Fell has got the vacant Lancaster City job!
Now confirmed on the Lancaster website - with the above mentioned politician style use of statistics being put into action already

www.lancastercityfc.co.uk/news/lancaster...ell-as--2353355.html
Last Edit: 2 weeks 1 day ago by Rammy Blue.

Mark Fell has left the club 2 weeks 1 day ago #10528

• Rammy Blue
  • Thank you received: 4
Oh - and the 10 match unbeaten run mentioned in the article was actually a 5 match unbeaten run.

Lies, damn lies or statistics - take your pick!

Mark Fell has left the club 2 weeks 1 day ago #10529

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 182
Rammy Blue wrote:
Oh - and the 10 match unbeaten run mentioned in the article was actually a 5 match unbeaten run.

Lies, damn lies or statistics - take your pick!

The man is a complete blagger and he'll get found out again at Lancaster. He even has the cheek to accuse some supporters of acting without class or dignity after some of the tricks he has pulled. Clown :lol:

Mark Fell has left the club 2 weeks 1 day ago #10530

• Paramedic
If you take the L's out of the equation W D L, i'm sure you can find a 10 match unbeaten run somewhere..... otherwise, the man has just proven the LIAR that he is - 'Most Fans Acted With Class And Dignity' - really means 'Most Fans Kept Quiet About The Shite I Served Up and Talked About' - Good riddance to Mark Fell - Love from one member of the Real Ramsbottom Supporters.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds