Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fundraising

Fundraising 2 months 3 weeks ago #11080

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
The club will be having a collection at tomorrows game against Skelmersdale, as well as next week against AFCFylde, to raise funds for the family of Peter Lee.

Peter was matchday photographer at our neighbours, Radcliffe, and was involved in a tragic accident travelling home from one of their games a couple of months ago. One of his daughters, Beth, remains in hospital following the accident.

I know that many of you knew Peter as he was a regular visitor to The Riverside, as well as many other grounds on the non-league circuit in the Lancashire/Greater Manchester area. Those of you who had the pleasure of speaking with Peter will know that it is no exaggeration when I say that he was genuinely one of life's good guys and it was always a pleasure to talk to him. I wont go into too many details, but as you can imagine this is a very tough time for his family and the non-league family are trying to raise funds for them to help ease some of the burden on them

Please give generously
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Little Katie

Fundraising 2 months 3 weeks ago #11086

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
Just pushing this back to the top and don't forget to bring any spare change you have :cheer:

Fundraising 2 months 1 week ago #11196

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
The collection, at the Skelmersdale and AFC Fylde games, raised a total of £210.63.

A wonderful effort from our fantastic supporters and many thanks to all who donated
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds