Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: UP THE RAMS BOTTOM ?

UP THE RAMS BOTTOM ? 1 month 1 day ago #11808

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 69
I'm still toying with the idea of producing a banner that we could stick to the back window of our coach as we travel up to Gateshead . One problem that I have at the moment is that some modern coaches do not have a back window as such and the driver only has his big feck off drop down rear view mirrors to get his/her rear vision . If that is the case for us , we still have the opportunity to put individual letters on the motorway side of the coach inside the windows , so that the coach window pillars don't mess up a long banner which could be part obscured and look dis-jointed and therefore may not make sense to the reader .
Does anyone have the printing facility to produce either a long banner or individual letters in Rammy BLUE ?
I think we should go with UP THE RAMS BOTTOM as to use HA'WAY THE RAMS would just be copying them Tynesiders , and might bomb out up there and not tickle their fancy . I think that onlooking motorway traffic going up there would find more humour and originality in what I am suggesting .

So the question is can anyone produce a banner or alternatively individual letters at least A4 size in Rammy Blue ?
Please let me know ASAP . In the meantime , I shall contact a printing company in Bury which I think is called Graphics and see what the jobby is and pay for it all myself . If anyone has an objection to the banner/lettering then pls state ur case and objection now .

Cheers ,

Hackers .
Last Edit: 1 month 1 day ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

UP THE RAMS BOTTOM ? 1 month 1 day ago #11809

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 222
Love the enthusiasm, Hackers, but maybe hold off on the idea for now

A couple of reasons, that I haven't got time to go into at the moment,and we can always put the Rammy Ultras flag up if need be :cheer:

UP THE RAMS BOTTOM ? 1 month 1 day ago #11812

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Darkside , OK , will put the idea on the back burner for the time being .
Cheers for reply .

UP THE RAMS BOTTOM ? 3 weeks 6 days ago #11817

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Darkside , all a bit late in the day now to order a poster or lettering now to ' bling up ' our coach to Gatesheed , but as you rightly point out we still have the flags to decorate and tart up the charabanc . I'm just wondering if one of the reasons for holding back is that the coach provider which I presume is Rothwell's of Heywood were scared stiff we would affix our signs with the use of Gorilla Superglue ?? , and therefore it would be a hammer and chisel jobby to remove it back at the Depot .
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last Edit: 3 weeks 6 days ago by Hackers.

UP THE RAMS BOTTOM ? 3 weeks 4 days ago #11818

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
At the end of the day , I must say that you've gotta give credit where credit is due . So well done to the Club and Darkside for putting on and filling a top Belgian Van Hool coach , all signed up back and front . Couldn't fault it in any way . T-O-P J-O-B .
Cheers .
Hackers
Last Edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by Hackers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: From the Darkside

UP THE RAMS BOTTOM ? 3 weeks 4 days ago #11820

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 222
Cheers Hackers, but didn't really do much apart from take peoples names and was ably assisted in that by Mrs Darkside. Also helped by Little Katie and Adam spreading the word via social media
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds