Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: QUIZ - The 2010s decade with the Rams?

QUIZ - The 2010s decade with the Rams? 3 weeks 6 days ago #12041

• Richard
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 72
Hello everyone,

I am putting together an article about the Rams in the 2010s decade as we have now seen our final game of that period.

So, just as a flavour ... here are some questions?
Q1: How many players have worn the Ramsbottom United shirt in official matches (league/cup) in the 2010s?
Q2: How many players have started over 100 games?
Q3: Two players have received 4 red cards in this decade - who are they?
Q4: How many players have started just 1 single game?
Q5: How many players have scored a goal for us in the decade and who tops the list?
Q6: Which player started just 9 games for the Rams but was on the bench 43 times and scored 10 goals?

Good luck!!!
Last Edit: 3 weeks 6 days ago by Richard.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: From the Darkside, tanners croft

QUIZ - The 2010s decade with the Rams? 3 weeks 5 days ago #12042

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 233
An excellent round up of the decade on the main site, Richard, and saves me using too much grey matter answering your teasers here. A couple of omissions I'd like to add though

Some wonderful servants in Rammy Blue over the last decade and 'Super' Jame Rother is up there with the best of them. Five years at the club, a couple of horrific injuries keeping him out for the best part of two seasons, but was still a regular at the ground during this time. No doubt that Ramsbottom United FC are in Jamie's heart and he'll go down as a Rammy legend with me

Secondly, 'Open Goal and You F***** It Up' award of the decade must go to.... drum roll.........and step forward Mr Vinny Mukendi for the miss during our 6-0 defeat at Ashton United a few years ago. Still talked about by the supporters to this day and we still get the occasional 'Vinny Mukendi' chant on the terraces.

A Happy New Year to you all and lets hope the next decade is as memorable as the last one
The following user(s) said Thank You: tanners croft

QUIZ - The 2010s decade with the Rams? 3 weeks 4 days ago #12044

• Richard
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 72
Oh wow how could I forget him?!? Even I saw him play and he was mercurial to say the least!!!

Jamie is on the list of the 14 to play over 100 games and is certainly one of the players outside of the B&J era that stands out like Luke and Nic to name but a couple.

This year of 99 goals is exceptional - not the most but in the 38 games, it is!!!

QUIZ - The 2010s decade with the Rams? 3 weeks 2 days ago #12056

• tanners croft
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 24
Ow do Daz,
As for that Vinny Mukendi open goal, i`m sure the next time we go there, there will still be ghosts of us all still up in the air with looks of complete disbelief waiting for the ball to hit the back of the net for the goal that never was... :0

Tanners 8)
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds