Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SAVE OUR SEASON !

SAVE OUR SEASON ! 5 months 2 weeks ago #12332

• Marineland
  • Thank you received: 17
Probably. Although there may well be a legal challenge. The NLP will reveal more tomorrow. If it fails then at least I can enjoy watching Marine at Rammy again. I enjoyed the past season more than any for a decade.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SAVE OUR SEASON ! 5 months 2 weeks ago #12333

• Marineland
  • Thank you received: 17
This is a letter from the chairman of up and coming Redcar to the FA.

Thank you very much for the e mail and the offer of support.

I would really welcome your support & advice following the null and voiding of all Step 3-7 Leagues on the following -

Please could you help me replace the Senior Team Coaches that we will lose due to the disgraceful decision ?

Please could you help us get back the 3 Senior Teams that we may lose following the appalling decision

Please could you refund all the sponsor money that we received from very generous sponsors for Season 2019-20 that has been totally wasted and will not be available again for the new season ? Seriously how can you expect me to go back to these fantastic businesses cap in hand and tell them your contribution last season was amazing but it was all for nothing now can you give us £5,000 for this season !!!!!!

Please could you provide the funds to refund those rightly dissatisfied season ticket holders who in good faith paid for a season ticket for a full season not for a season to be declared void and all results expunged and provide a letter explaining the reasons behind the ludicrous decision to null & void the League ?

Please could you help recruit the volunteers that we have lost through this grossly unfair decision.

Volunteers are the lifeblood of this club without them we have nothing and guess what next season we will have nothing because already one day after the decision we already have volunteers who have gone public to say that's them done they cannot summon up the desire & enthusiasm to help out again after all of their hard work was literally thrown down the drain by a short sighted easy fix decision

Please could you refund all the playing costs that we have incurred given that the season never existed and meant nothing. We will, and I guess along with a lot of clubs, be issuing our County FA with an invoice covering all the expense we have laid out over the season, you cannot seriously think that you can just cancel, null & void a season then expect the clubs to take the hit financially !!

Please could you explain to our Junior Section Players why we no longer have exit routes into Senior Football .We are a FA Community Club which has strove to keep up with all the challenges the FA has thrown at us to ensure we keep our status. Now we cannot guarantee our Junior Players exit routes into Senior Teams

Please could you help me to find the enthusiasm & desire to commit many hours per week to run a successful progressive grassroots Football club which has just had the life sucked out of it .

Finally please could you change the FA logo ' The FA for All' as it is very clearly a massive lie and must be a total embarrassment to the FA and its Respect campaign

I do not expect a reply to this e mail and to be totally honest would put very little value on any reply anyway. I am sorry Football Association but you have just signed the end of grassroots football.

Thank you.

Regards

Kevin Fryett

Redcar Athletic FC
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds