Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT

ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT 1 week 3 days ago #12483

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 93
Well , all quiet on the western front , but no surprise there as we are in our ' close season ' anyway . Am looking forward to the release of our retained list of players and hopefully sooner than later . Additionally am expecting our League Administrators to very soon publish their rules of guidance as to how Clubs make their Grounds bio-safe for home & away fans alike , with all the current social distancing measures in place . This guidance is needed early doors to give all Clubs the required lead-in time to plan out how Club's are going to address the current Coronavirus Pandemic , and even get their pre-season warm-up matches underway .

Hackers
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT 1 week 3 days ago #12485

• P.A.
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
This always is a frustrating time for supporters.
This season it is just as frustrating for the management team.
We have no idea when we will be expected to kick off the new season.
A letter from the Chairman of the NPL stretched to two pages last week, but had virtually nothing to say.
They don't know, so neither do we.
We are all waiting for guidance from the government, but as soon as that comes along, it will be full steam ahead, and I think I'm fairly safe in saying that when the new season does commence, it will be greeted with rapturous applause and a feeling of "Thank goodness for that".
Let's hope we receive some positive news sooner rather than later.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tanners croft
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds