Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rams - v - Scarborough

Rams - v - Scarborough 3 months 2 days ago #9478

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 50
Sadly, the 4 points deduction and Saturday's home loss to Trafford have put us in the bottom half of the table. We entertain Scarboro this coming Tuesday whose away record is poor - W4 - D4 - L9. We need to turn these guys over and get back in to the top half of the table rapido.
See Baby Boris has signed for Prescot Cables [ wish him well ], and we have signed Alaster Redmayne from Rotherham United.
COYR
Last Edit: 3 months 2 days ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rams - v - Scarborough 3 months 7 hours ago #9479

• UkePunk
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 46
It's all gone tits up!
What's going on?
Gaskell on the left wing?
Green at left back?
Hoofball.
Was there a shot on target?
Was having no one at all playing right wing part of the plan?!
Where's the next win coming from?
When is 'From The North' by UkePunk going to be played as the lads come on to the pitch?
It's the only thing that can save our season now..
:P
The following user(s) said Thank You: tony

Rams - v - Scarborough 2 months 4 weeks ago #9481

• Tobytrotter58
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 2
Totally agree with you UKPunk. Apart from a couple of goalmouth scrambles in the first half, there was nothing much else to show. Too many players out of position is a fair assessment of what we saw and have seen in the past few weeks. Injuries don't help, but that isn't an excuse for lack of effort.

Some are on the beach sunning themselves already me thinks!!

Rams - v - Scarborough 2 months 4 weeks ago #9482

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 135
Would have posted earlier, but thought it best until I wasn't quite so peed off about last nights (non) performance. Still mightily peed off, so might as well post anyway.

Something not quite right at the club at the moment and it needs sorting out ASAP. I can handle defeats and poor performances, but the lack of effort and 'couldn't give a crap attitude' from one or two players was well out of order. Not only letting the supporters down, but letting down those teammates who did put in a shift last night

We might only be little ol' Rammy United, but we deserve better than that
The following user(s) said Thank You: tony

Rams - v - Scarborough 2 months 4 weeks ago #9486

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 121
From the Darkside wrote:
Something not quite right at the club at the moment and it needs sorting out ASAP. I can handle defeats and poor performances, but the lack of effort and 'couldn't give a crap attitude' from one or two players was well out of order. Not only letting the supporters down, but letting down those teammates who did put in a shift last night

We might only be little ol' Rammy United, but we deserve better than that

Agreed, Mr Darkside. I haven't felt that bad after a Rammy game since last season. I honestly wanted to cry. It took me back to last season when we watched week after week of terrible performances, where it felt like no-one on the pitch or the sidelines had a plan or really cared. And this season we're a league lower. I can take defeat when I feel like every player has given his all, but I don't believe that was the case on Tuesday, And the thing that annoyed me the most was one particular, previously impressive, player being so blatantly only out for himself on the pitch. It just demonstrated to me what I was already fearing - there is a massive lack of team spirit in the squad at the moment. It feels like very few are playing for each other/the club but several are playing for themselves. I'd rather have a team of average players who buy into the Ramsbottom United "thing" and play as a team, than a team of decent players who don't care about each other or the club. If the players don't feel like our players then why bother watching?

Along with other diehard fans, I put my heart and soul into last season, supporting whichever different players put on a Rammy shirt each week, supporting a manager who on paper should've been good but in reality was disinterested at best. This has made me far less tolerant this season. I want to be supportive of the players and the management and I certainly don't want to be regarded as someone who sulks when things don't go my way but I have to say that I am massively disappointed at the moment by the apparent lack of team spirit and commitment being shown on the pitch by some.

Rant over. See you all at Hyde!
The following user(s) said Thank You: From the Darkside

Rams - v - Scarborough 2 months 3 weeks ago #9487

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 135
Well said, LK

I know there are going to be several of the usual faces missing on the terraces today after Tuesdays performance. Those of us who are going, at least the ones I've spoke to, are feeling a distinct lack of passion about today's game which is a pretty crap state of affairs indeed.

Time to re-ignite that passion today and that has to come from what we witness on the pitch. Not so bothered about the 3 points, but want to see commitment and effort from those in Rammy blue

COYR
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds