Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: relegation!

relegation! 2 months 3 weeks ago #9498

• tanners croft
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 17
Ow do everyone,
Now I hate to say this, but ive just been looking at the table and on current form.... we could actually get relegated!! ...I accept we would have to lose virtually all of our last 4 games, but on current form we don't look like winning any of them!

Whereas, Prescot Cables are on a run of 1 defeat in 8 and that was v Farsley and only by 1 goal!!! ...every season theres always one club that goes into freefall and another that has a massive push. I know it sounds very doom n gloom, but its an outside possibility and one that needs rectifying soon!

If there is disharmony within the team as others have mentioned, then it needs sorting soon... go out for a curry n a few pints, get some team bonding going, because in all honesty, if we carry on playing like we did v Hyde, then its the NWFL for us...
C`mon rammy, time for us dig deep here.

cumonewerams B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

relegation! 2 months 3 weeks ago #9499

• mr magoo
  • Thank you received: 1
..Rubbish - Only 2 teams are relegated from this division.Prescot are irrelevant.
Thank God the season didnt go on to the end of May or else we would have been.

relegation! 2 months 3 weeks ago #9500

• tanners croft
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 17
Ahh, thanks for that... so glad y`ve proved me wrong, I was convinced it was 3, so yep w`re definitely safe, phew! ...it doesn't matter what happens in these next 4 games then, hey maybe I`l bring my boots lol
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds