Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rams - v - Radcliffe Boro

Rams - v - Radcliffe Boro 2 months 1 week ago #9527

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 50
Well, what a refreshing change - just what the Doctor ordered. A solid home victory and the full 3 points. A real ' team effort ' from the Rams with everyone chipping in. Great shift put in by Spenno prior to his substitution, and what a performance put in by Reagan Jarrett - just brilliant with the added bonus of some long throws. However, for sheer grit and determination, my MoM must go to Ryan Salmon who was really fired up for this match - no way was he ever gonna end up on a losing side.
See u at Burscough.
COYR
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rams - v - Radcliffe Boro 2 months 1 week ago #9528

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 135
An excellent response after some less than acceptable performances in recent weeks. Dedication and commitment from every player in a Rammy shirt yesterday and a well deserved derby day victory. Cheers lads :cheer:

I'll also go along with Hackers and give a special mention to young Reagan who got the chance to do what we know he is capable of, which bodes well for the future. Thought Max Hazeldine also had a great game and his speed up front adds another element to our attacking play. Hope we can keep him, but he will probably get offers from elsewhere.

Yesterdays performance would suggest we have the foundations in place to have a crack at the top 5 places next season and it should be an interesting Summer watching which players come in and which go out at The Riverside

Its nice to be able to be bloody positive on here for a change :)

COYR
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds