Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE FUTURE

THE FUTURE 2 months 1 week ago #9533

• crop
This will be my first and last post on the forum

A good win on Monday very well reported by JH

My last report questioned whether Mark Fell would or should stay on as manager. It seems that he will be doing and on balance I reckon that is the right decision - but he needs to demonstrate that he knows what the mistakes are from this season and have a clear and workable plan not to repeat them

I remain a Rams supporter but I am no longer prepared to make the commitment to watch home and away. The reason is for me it is no longer a pleasurable experience - and this has nothing to do with results- although these have been dire recently as we know

It is no longer pleasuarable because of the total lack of rapport between the executive and the supporters . Rams fans are tolerated ( just about ) but never welcomed and there is no trust or effective communication with the supporters club. It is not good enough

As the betting adverts say - " when the fun stops, stop" so that is what I am doing

But there is also another fundamental reason. RUFC is now a limited company. It has one shareholder and one director. There is talk of their being a commitee- but of what and with what power or influence. A structure of that kind- dismissive, secretive, opaque and closed is not fit for purpose for a club at our level of the pyramid and offers absolutely nothing for the future except decline. Where is the succession planning?

But who am I to ask - only a supporter after all. None of my business
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE FUTURE 2 months 1 week ago #9536

• UkePunk
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 46
What he said ↑
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tony
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds