Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Game v Daisy Hill

Game v Daisy Hill 2 weeks 3 days ago #9610

• Rameeza Porter
  • Thank you received: 8
Is it on Tuesday or Wednesday???????
"Next Match" says Wednesday.
"Other reports" say Tuesday.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Game v Daisy Hill 2 weeks 3 days ago #9611

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 121
Definitely Tuesday. It's been corrected now. See you there! (Although I won't know if I've seen you cos I don't know who you are!!)

Game v Daisy Hill 2 weeks 1 day ago #9616

• Mottty
  • Thank you received: 2
Even though we played a side two divisions below us our attacking play last night was excellent. If we make one more singing (a defender) and we keep creating chances then I think we're looking good for the tadcaster game.

Game v Daisy Hill 2 weeks 1 day ago #9617

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 139
As Motty says, some excellent attacking play in last nights goal bonanza over at Daisy Hill (including a six minute hat trick for Gassy :woohoo: ) In fact, I'd say it was an excellent team performances all round and the players, new and old, seem to be gelling already

Unfair to single out individual performances, but sod it, I will anyway. George Pierce looked a class act and could prove to be a vital player this season on last nights showing. Talking of class acts, Jerome Wright looked every bit a class act and can't wait to see what he can do when he's forced to get out of second gear against tougher opposition

The first time I've seen us score nine goals in a game and the best in my time were during the 2013-14 season (7-2 v Worksop, 7-1 v Burscough and 8-0 v Radcliffe Borough) So one for our longer standing supporters, when was the last time we scored nine goals in a match ?

See Y'all at Blackpool B)

Game v Daisy Hill 2 weeks 1 day ago #9618

• boothyuk123
  • Thank you received: 2
I know back in 1996 we beat Stantondale 9-0. I remember watching that match and I believe either their goalkeeper didn't show up for the match or he was sent off but they had an outfielder playing in between the sticks if I remember rightly! We have never really been a team that has huge wins but even though it was a friendly, it's nice to see us getting a few goals!
The following user(s) said Thank You: From the Darkside

Game v Daisy Hill 2 weeks 15 hours ago #9620

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 50
Darkside - just great to read your txt. You really are a star boy.
Wow - Daisy Hill NIL Rammy U nine ted. Says it all really, and away from home.
I know I've been absent recently, but I'm well qualified to be an outsider looking in.
It strikes me that The Rams are putting together a real ' footballing ' team that should fear no one in our league.
Maybe a bit of ' deja vu ' here, but reminds me of the Skem team of old who were at the time a ' class act ' and simply outfootballed all opposition to win the Div 1 North Championship on the day we went there and lost to a late goal.
Looks like exciting times coming soon at The Riverside.
COYR
Hackers - see u at the Taddy game.

Game v Daisy Hill 2 weeks 11 hours ago #9621

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
Good to have you back on board, Hackers :cheer:

We were talking about your mystery disappearance on the way back from Longridge the other night and the general consensus was that you had run off to Rio and was living with a Bunny Girl in Ronnie Biggs old gaff.

Back to the Daisy Hill game and another question for the longer standing supporters. Can any player beat, or equal, Gassy and his six minute hat-trick ?

Game v Daisy Hill 2 weeks 10 hours ago #9622

Thought Tom Williams looked sharp as well, he played all across the midfield and on the wings to try to get an opening for the forwards, Welcome back Tom.

Game v Daisy Hill 2 weeks 10 hours ago #9624

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
Welcome back to Tom, indeed :cheer:

He has looked sharp and impressed in all the pre-season games up to now and his contribution in the games hasn't gone unnoticed by the supporters I've been talking to. Don't think he got the chance to show us his best in his previous stints at Rammy, but could be a key player for us this season
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds