Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Away at Colwyn Bay

Away at Colwyn Bay 1 month 4 days ago #9646

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 50
Sadly can't make The Rocket for this trip due to having bespoke dog-sitting duties, but did make it last season and enjoyed the Josh Askew Show. Another hard game, but no reasons why we can't put a point or 3 on the board.
Will have my Twitter feed up and running tomorrow night and many thanks to the person bashing out the tweets.
COYR
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Away at Colwyn Bay 1 month 3 days ago #9647

• TottyRams
  • Thank you received: 1
HT: Rammy lead 2-1, Jerome Wright & Greg Daniels scored

Away at Colwyn Bay 1 month 3 days ago #9648

• Mottty
  • Thank you received: 3
Great game, decent result, both sides played well in spells. First half we were excellent, but even in the second half I still thought we missed 3 great chances to win it. They weren't a bad side either tho so not too disheartened with a point. Thought the support was great for a midweek and loud and proud so well done to everyone who made the trip!
Last Edit: 1 month 3 days ago by Mottty.

Away at Colwyn Bay 1 month 3 days ago #9649

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 50
Wasn't there so can't say to much. However, winning at home and drawing away is a recipe for success. A great away point. Noted that both goals we conceded were both headers from crosses and it begs the question are we missing the likes of Paul Linwood as a centre-back. Thommo can't do it all on his own. Also noted the gate at South Shields was a whopping 1776 last night.
Next up the FA Cup. COYR

Away at Colwyn Bay 1 month 3 days ago #9650

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
What an excellent game and a fantastic advert for football at this level. Against a very good Colwyn Bay side we more than held our own and certainly had the best of the first half. They stepped it up after the break, but even so we had 2 or 3 clear cut chances to win it late on. An excellent performance from each and every player which we all appreciated

A great turn out by the supporters, with only a couple of spare seats on the Rammy Rocket, and a few new faces who hopefully we will be seeing again. The vocal support throughout the game was first class, despite some provocation from a rather obnoxious collection of Green Street wannabe's. After being unable to provoke a reaction from the Rammy support they thought it would be a good idea to try and run off with the Rammy Ultras flag at the final whistle. Well, it was a good idea until they ran into Mrs Darkside and they realised it probably wasn't the best move on their part :lol:

I really hope Colwyn Bay sort this element of their support out as they are a wonderful club who we get on with very well, but these fledgling Danny Dyers will give the club a bad name. On the other hand, maybe allow them to keep behaving like this and eventually someone will give them the f****** good slapping they need :evil:

Away at Colwyn Bay 1 month 2 days ago #9651

• Carlsbergx10
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 175
Their supporters during the 2nd half were absolutely appalling, the stuff I heard was vile, vulgar and damn right disgusting, an embarrassment to their club, talking to the couple who work in their merchandising hut after the final whistle stated they were exactly the same at a previous home game and are also lead to believe they all got in for a quid then allowed to drink alcohol in the bar, I suppose that's what you get when you let kids in and allow them to drink beer on the ground with no steward/s to be seen in the vicinity, such a shame because they are a great club and have always welcomed us with a smile on their face. Lets hope these juveniles don't tarnish that.
Now to the Game,
A superb performance from each and every one who took to the field for The Rams, I cant fault anyone, the desire and fight was there for all to see, as stated above, we could have won it near the end. 4pts from 2 games is just superb and if the 2 previous games are anything to go by we are in for a cracker of a season.
And I just have to add that a good afternoon/evening was had, they usually are when on the Rocket spent with good people.

UP THE RAMSBOTTOM
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds