Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hyde Match

Hyde Match 3 weeks 3 days ago #9668

• keepers union
  • Thank you received: 2
A fair result i think ,first half in my opinion we didn`t get the ball down and play the kind of game needed on artificial surfaces.We worked hard but all too often play broke down.
Second half we played a better style of game for the pitch,late on we seemed to be sitting deeper and deeper allowing pressure to be put on us more and more and then conceded but what a response to get back in the game,great goal fully deserved draw.
Good team effort today.
Onwards to Monday,same kind of work rate and endeavour please.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hyde Match 3 weeks 2 days ago #9669

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
A fair summing up of the afternoon from Keepers Union

Not the greatest of games, but after a couple of 5-0 defeats at Hyde in the last couple of seasons that last gasp strike from Tolani was a sweet, sweet moment for the Rammy support :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Altogether now..............Down with the Whitby, we're going down with the Whitby :lol:

Hyde Match 3 weeks 2 days ago #9670

• Mottty
  • Thank you received: 3
Can only repeat what everyone has said. Excellent work rate today, defended very well apart from their goal and a great response from the lads after a disappointing result last Saturday. Although we didn't play great football we have to give Hyde credit because they have two great central defenders in Paddy Miller and Tyrone Gay who broke up the play. Fully deserved point tho, on to Monday now where we certainly should be aiming for 3 points. COYR

Hyde Match 3 weeks 2 days ago #9671

• Carlsbergx10
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 175
Terrific result against a very tough side, the lads played very well, and dug deep until the very end (literally), when Hyde scored on 85 mins my head dropped and surely the players heads must have dropped too, i couldn't believe that after all the hard work the players had put in they were going to come away from Ewen Fields empty handed, not so, that man Tolani pops up with a super strike in the dying seconds to claim a very well deserved point. Shame that the vitriol was still in attendance although not that much coming towards the Rams fans this time but instead towards the officials especially the Man In The Middle, he was abysmal for both teams so getting stick from the Home support was not really a surprise, I have to say though that Billy Smarts Circus must have been in town, I wonder if they realised they were missing a clown.
It was nice to come away from that match with a much better feeling than the two previous visits there.
If you go on the Evostik Website and look up the results from yesterday's match Tolanis strike is on it and its a joy to watch again.

Hyde Match 3 weeks 1 day ago #9672

• johnharryayers
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 15
The Rammy United "roller-coaster" is up and running,
On the way to the match, my companions agreed with me that a point would be a good result! (Particularly in view of our previous 2 visits to Hyde).
It turned out; a sort of 50/50 game for most of the 90 mins with some good football on both sides. However, defences seemed to have the upper edge with few clear chances overall.
To go a goal down in the dying minutes of the game was "gut-retching", but the response from "the lads" was brilliant - particularly in view of last Saturday.
Well done "boys", 3 points tomorrow will put the "icing on the cake" and give "The Rams" the best start to a season for quite a number of years (FA Cup results apart).
COYR! COYR!! COYR!!!
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds