Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: AWAY AT MOSSLEY

AWAY AT MOSSLEY 1 week 8 hours ago #9706

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 50
Hope that The Rams have a big away following at Mossley this coming Saturday. I seem to remember getting beat there last season and the archives confirm we went down 2 - 1. With our current form, no reason why we can't overturn that result. Mossley as a district has had a lot of rain recently and hope that the pitch which has a slight sloping gradient from end to end and side to side is a good drainer and has good ' run off '. Should be a go'er.
COYR
Last Edit: 1 week 8 hours ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AWAY AT MOSSLEY 6 days 2 hours ago #9707

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
I see last night's results upset the Rammy apple-cart and The Rams now down to 4th in the league. However, I notice that most of the top teams play in the FA Cup this weekend, so a victory away would put us back up to 2nd spot. Also notice that Mossley are unbeaten at home, and of course The Rams unbeaten away. Feel that the match has the makings of a tough encounter, but still fancy The Rams if we engage top gear.
COYR

AWAY AT MOSSLEY 5 days 21 hours ago #9708

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
I'm praying for floods of biblical proportion to hit Seel Park on Saturday as I've got a ticket for the Rammy Festival. I'll give up an afternoon of the festival for the Rams, but for once, what with being a selfish b******, I won't be too upset with a postponement. See you in the moshpit, Hackers :woohoo:

And as for Tony Cunningham, he is off my Christmas card list for this year for arranging this game :P

AWAY AT MOSSLEY 5 days 20 hours ago #9709

• UkePunk
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 47
I'll be in Cardiff with Joel as he leaves home for Uni this weekend.
Never mind Saturday Darkside! T'other stage indoors on Sunday night is the place to be this weekend :)

5pm Adventures of Salvador
6pm Molly Bloom
7pm BUG
8pm UkePunk

#stranglerswarmup :)

AWAY AT MOSSLEY 5 days 20 hours ago #9710

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
The most punktastic line up since Sex Pistols, The Clash and The Damned hit the road for the Anarchy Tour back in 1976 :woohoo:

UkePunk t-shirt is washed and my best pogo shoes have been polished, so I'll see ya there

Altogether now...............Who the f*** is Barry Nelson ? :silly:
Last Edit: 5 days 20 hours ago by From the Darkside.

AWAY AT MOSSLEY 5 days 9 hours ago #9711

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Darkside - as you know it's Seel Park and not ' Seal Park ', - there won't be any Dolphins either ! :lol:

AWAY AT MOSSLEY 1 day 9 hours ago #9715

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
A bit of a car crash really - no points - one sent off - one sent to the Stand ! Never really moved through the gears other than a good spell late in the first-half. As the old adage says - ' You've got to take your chances ' and we should at least have scored two. Fair play to Mossley who deserved the points. Kendal will be a good test to get back on track.
COYR

AWAY AT MOSSLEY 1 day 2 hours ago #9716

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
Agree with Hackers. Apart from 20 minutes at the end of the first half we were second best against a very average Mossley team (and that's being kind to Mossley) I did feel if we could get a goal we would go on to dominate and get more, but it wasn't to be

A poor performance, but the first time we haven't impressed this season so no point dwelling on it too long. I'm sure the coaching staff and players were hurting after the game, so let's move onto the Kendal game tomorrow and hope for some sort of reaction on the pitch

Come on lads, you know you can do it :woohoo:

AWAY AT MOSSLEY 7 hours 43 minutes ago #9719

• Heisenberg
  • Thank you received: 2
Wasn't the greatest performance, Mossley pressurised well and will be hard to beat at home but Rammy weren't at their best. On the plus side though still created some good chances. Would have been a completely different game if they'd put one in before half time. After a very good spell before half time I thought Rammy would go on to win it second half.. shows what I know..
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds