Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Prescot Cables

Prescot Cables 1 month 11 hours ago #9727

• Mottty
  • Thank you received: 3
Big credit to the boys today for that performance. Wasn't always pretty but we've beaten a high flying side and kept a clean sheet for only the 2nd time this season which is hugely important and what impressed me most about today.

It feels like we've learnt from our mistakes at Kendal, we were organised and Tol took his chance superbly when it came. People will say it wasn't a great game to watch, but I'm proud of all the players and staff tonight for responding professionally after what's been a tough week on the pitch.

Tough game up at Clitheroe midweek, I just hope we go into that game with the same professional attitude and do our upmost to keep another clean sheet. We need that away win for the confidence if nothing else so come on you raaaaaaams!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Prescot Cables 4 weeks 1 day ago #9730

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154
Thought you'd be particularly pleased with the clean sheet, Motty :cheer:

As I said, to anyone who would listen to my ramblings, in the club after the game "On Tuesday we lost playing pretty football, today we won playing ugly football"

Another excellent performance, and effort, from the whole team and we fully deserved the win. Prescot were a tough team to play and their approach probably stopped us playing the style of football we wanted, but we adjusted to that and did what we had to do in order to grab the 3 points. Seems to be a great team spirit down at The Riverside this season and not seen the supporters enjoying following the club this much for a long time.

Clitheroe here we come :woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds