Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ramsbottom United v Prescot Cables Game.

Ramsbottom United v Prescot Cables Game. 1 month 7 hours ago #9728

• The Devils Guard
  • Thank you received: 9
This is the second time at The Harry Williams Riverside Stadium I have seen a player for 'Ramsbottom United' go with heart and want to score a goal after going through the ranks of the opposition to score. On a cup of glory would go the name of Tolani Omotola for his brilliant run with ball at his feet to splendidly whack the football into the net I registered it at 36 minutes this gave a spikey games result to The Rams. A great team performance counter attacking and holding Prescot Cables out the 1 - 0 win was not the best match I have seen but the way the lads kept each other going through to the end was a wonderful together team display, it's the win that matters but the togetherness of this band of footballers is something you don't get very often. Terry :evil:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ramsbottom United v Prescot Cables Game. 1 month 5 hours ago #9729

• Heisenberg
  • Thank you received: 3
I wouldn't watch the highlights of today's match but grinding out a nigly win against a top 5 team who were completely up for it is a great result. Never stopped running today, rammy have won matches at home on talent but today was effort, great stuff
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds