Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: shaw lane

shaw lane 3 weeks 8 hours ago #9744

• tanners croft
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 18
Ow do,
. Just looked at the fixtures n I see we've got 'shaw lane' at the end of the month, so yaay, theres my first fixture of the season, tried a couple of times earlier, but as its just up the the road is a definite... so "tha'll be see-in me in baarnsley wear-in me braahn boo-its, flat cap n wi me whippet... no I bought it!!!" ...giv oooer, as a true Lancashire lad, its black puddin all the way.
. al si thi ????
The administrator has disabled public write access.

shaw lane 3 weeks 7 hours ago #9745

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154
Ow Do, TC

Just the little matter of disposing of Colwyn Bay on Saturday before we can start dreaming of a trip to Shaw Lane. If we do progress its going to be one hell of a toughie over in South Yorkshire, especially with Shaw Lane currently leading the way in NPL Premier League. Still, it'll be a good test for the team and another new ground to cross off my list

Hope tha's fettling well, yer greet big barmpot :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tanners croft

shaw lane 3 weeks 5 hours ago #9746

• tanners croft
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 18
Eeee, what am a like! ...well if yer gunna be a barnpot best be a proppa barnpot!! ...i just looked for away games that might be closer than 60mile away lol,
...reckon its time the NORTHern premier league realised that Sheffield Stocksbridge n Baaarnsleee are in't noooarth tha nose n so's frickley!!
. well we'll just have to be singing songs about pasties seagulls first then, ...only over here in Sheffield they're called 'dongulls' as they've never seen't sea, just the river Don!! ????
. ah well, fingers crossed n ah'l si thi agi-an!
. upthatthereramsbottom ????
Last Edit: 3 weeks 5 hours ago by tanners croft.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds