Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shaw Lane 28th October

Shaw Lane 28th October 2 weeks 2 days ago #9757

• Mottty
  • Thank you received: 3
If there is sufficient interest can we get a coach on to this game?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Shaw Lane 28th October 2 weeks 1 day ago #9762

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154
There has been some talk about a coach for the Shaw Lane game and will update in the next few days.

Many apologies to you Motty for posting a separate thread on yesterdays game to the one you posted.Had consumed a few beers after the game yesterday and did not see it until just now :blush:

Shaw Lane 28th October 2 weeks 14 hours ago #9763

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 50
Yep, good thinking Mottty. Lets make it one of our famous ' Away Days ' on the Rammy Rocket. The players and fans deserve it. I will sign up for it. Let's go there mob-handed and loud and proud. Going by coach makes a statement in itself, and gives out a more professional image . Colwyn Bay's mini-coach didn't do any favours for them.
If I remember it right, we went by coach to Blyth Spartans in the FA Trophy a few years ago and won away 0 - 1 with a goal from Danny Warrender. I distinctly remember the Blyth fans chanting ' The ref's from Heywood ' which puzzled me for a while, until it dawned on me that our coach had ' Rothwell's of Heywood ' painted all over it. :lol:
COYR
Last Edit: 2 weeks 11 hours ago by Hackers.

Shaw Lane 28th October 1 week 1 day ago #9773

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
There will be a coach running to the Shaw Lane game. I got 14 names at yesterdays game and still a few to speak to yet, so looks like it will be fairly full

Give us a shout if anyone else wants a space saving

Shaw Lane 28th October 1 week 7 hours ago #9781

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
Pushing this back to the top to remind people about the Rammy Rocket to Shaw Lane

Que Sera, Sera
Whatever will be, will be
We're going to Barnsley
Que Sera, Sera

Shaw Lane 28th October 1 day 18 hours ago #9796

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Heard a rumour yesterday that there is a question mark over whether we run a coach to Shaw Lane or not. Don't know whether the Chairman's thrown a hissy fit following unexpected expenditure on the generator, but would give him a big pat on the back for sorting out the temporary fairground generator for yesterday.

Shaw Lane 28th October 1 day 12 hours ago #9797

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
I tried to get confirmation on the coach yesterday, but did not receive a definitive answer.

I know quite a few supporters have made other arrangements for travel now and that others are simply not going to bother attending the game at all.

If anyone does want any more information they will have to contact the club directly

Shaw Lane 28th October 1 day 7 hours ago #9798

• Rammy Blue
  • Thank you received: 3
I heard the chairman was asking the Supporters Club to contribute to the cost of the coach.

This was on top of the normal £12 a head that we always pay, and as this is a cup game I believe the opposition also have to cover some of our travel costs.

To me this shows a total lack of respect for loyal supporters. We are just a source of income and not part of the club.

The atmosphere and togetherness that the Colne fans had gave a glimpse of what could be at Rammy. But sadly the behaviour of our Chairman yet again demonstrated why it will never happen whilst he is in charge.

A sad day even before the performance on the pitch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: From the Darkside

Shaw Lane 28th October 1 day 1 hour ago #9799

• Carlsbergx10
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 176
Looks like the days on the ever so entertaining Rammy Rocket are well and truly numbered....not only is the trip to Shaw Lane (Barnsley) next week being very doubtful but also the Away game at Scarborough the week after too...shame.

IMG_9581.jpg
Last Edit: 1 day 1 hour ago by Carlsbergx10.

Shaw Lane 28th October 16 hours 41 minutes ago #9800

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Just a fabulous posting yet again from Carlsberg. The image of the blue Rammy Rocket really does portray the state of our Club following the recent generator failure. The wheel really has come off. The headlamps are fucked also, and give out the ' visionless ' forward thinking of the Chairman. Also to pick up on Rammy Blue's point. Yep I do believe that in games like this, it is either a ' split gate ' or the home team pays the away team travelling expenses.
We all know that ' shit happens ', as the generator breakdown goes to show. But why take it out on the fans and players ? It's just PEEVISH - SMALL MINDED - RETROGRADE - SELF DEFEATING !
Lastly, I'm sure you could insure a generator - after all it's only a bloody engine ! !
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds