Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Colwyn Bay - FA Trophy

Colwyn Bay - FA Trophy 2 weeks 1 day ago #9760

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154
Colwyn Bay are never an easy team to beat, especially in the conditions we had yesterday, so a very pleasing performance and victory. Some of the Colwyn Bay contingent said their team had not played well, but I think that is doing Rammy an injustice as we didn't really allow them to play. Some great goals, but the highlight of the afternoon had to be Spenno's topless celebration when he notched the decisive third goal :woohoo:

Talking to other supporters before the game, many of us thought it was going to be a draw and we didn't really fancy a trip to north Wales on Tuesday. We managed to dodge that trip and can now look forward to a trip to 'Billy Casper Country' to take on high flying Shaw Lane in a couple of weeks time. I don't think many, outside of the HWRS at least, will be backing us to win that one so not a lot of pressure on us to progress, but I quite fancy us to cause a cup upset if we play to our potential

Que Sera, Sera....................
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Colwyn Bay - FA Trophy 2 weeks 7 hours ago #9764

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 50
A very good day for The Rams all round. A convincing 3 - 0 home win against a good side, and a nice cheque from the FA's Prize Fund for £3000 winging its way to the Chairman's piggy bank. Tremendous effort by our defence to keep their star strikers being Rainford and Mulholland quiet all afternoon which is quite a feat. Am feeling the same as Darkside about the next round Shaw Lane game. Historically, The Rams have travelled well on the road to away games, so a coach would be handy and fancy The Rams to cause a Cup upset. Am loveing the FC United of Manchester connection.
COYR
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds