Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Welcome Back Phil Dean!

Welcome Back Phil Dean! 1 week 5 days ago #9769

• TottyRams
  • Thank you received: 3
Felly has just confirmed the signing of Phil Dean from Colne

Welcome home!!
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Welcome Back Phil Dean! 1 week 5 days ago #9770

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 121
Great news!

Welcome Back Phil Dean! 1 week 4 days ago #9771

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154
A massive welcome back to the 'Wiz of the Wing' :cheer:

I think most of us know already what he is capable of and we now have some real width in attack. A few full backs in the league in for torrid 90 minutes with Wizz and Jerome in the line up.

Welcome Back Phil Dean! 1 week 3 days ago #9772

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 50
Yep - a big welcome back to Mr Phil Dean. There can't be many players that have enjoyed so much promotion success into the Premier Division. I think Phil has done it three times - with The Rams, Salford, and Warrington. That's quite some achievement and that experience will be invaluable to us and will strengthen our promotion push this season. It really doesn't seem all that long ago, that Phil and Dom Smalley were our fast paced raiding wingers causing havoc to opposition defences. My problem is I can't remember for certain which wing they played on ? I thought Dom was the right-sided player. One thing I do know is we already have a terrific left winger in Jerome and for me he's a fixture in that left sided role which is also his preferred position. I'll hopefully see how it all pans out tomorrow at Skem. They have a big flat pitch at Stormy Corner and as Statto always reminds us, you've got to make use of the whole width of the pitch. Two raiding wingers would be fantastic . To add to that a player in midfield who has the vision and the consumate ability to spray accurate and incisive passes out to both wings - that'll be that little fat lad who took his shirt off last Saturday against Colwyn Bay to celebrate his fabulous goal . He's my midfield General - just like Puskas.
COYR
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds