Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: AWAY AT BAMBER BRIDGE

AWAY AT BAMBER BRIDGE 1 month 3 days ago #9873

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 50
Following Alty, this is another away game against top of the league opposition. The Rams have only got 2 away points from seven away outings. Yet another tough match, although past away results at Brig make me think we can do well there, especially with our existing squad and Manager.
COYR
Last Edit: 1 month 2 days ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AWAY AT BAMBER BRIDGE 4 weeks 1 day ago #9876

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Looking forward to making the trip over to Bamber Bridge. A nice flat and wide pitch that would just suit a playmaker like Spenno provided he's not got two black eyes ! We definitely need something out of this game, otherwise we can kiss goodbye to any promotion hopes we still have left. Not much bigger games than playing the top of the league away, other than maybe our away trip to South Shields. Really we need all 3 points, and if we tighten up on corners and free-kicks against us then I'm sure our squad is capable of bringing the bacon home.
COYR

AWAY AT BAMBER BRIDGE 3 weeks 6 days ago #9877

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
What a great advert for non-league football and a thrilling last 10 minutes for the Brig fans. A tremendous first away win for The Rams and what better place to do it than against the top of the league opposition. Must have been an incredibly busy week for Felly sorting out the new intake of players, so for me, he's the star of the show today. Great composure from Danny Tabs to deal with all the stick he got from the Bamber fans, and thought Danny, Thommo, Kyle and Brad were outstanding. Roll on Goole AFC.
COYR

AWAY AT BAMBER BRIDGE 3 weeks 5 days ago #9878

• johnharryayers
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 17
Agree.
An excellent game of football and some very strong individual performances.
Until the last 10 minutes of "squeaky-bum" time, the defence were solid and we certainly gave the league leaders something to think about.
Super strike from Eddie Moran (again), and with the "expected" goals from Jerome and Sam, it was a team performance worthy of our first win "on the road".
Need to consolidate next week at Goole. Sorry that I can't be there. Family commitment.
COYR! COYR!! COYR!!!

AWAY AT BAMBER BRIDGE 3 weeks 5 days ago #9879

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 161
A fantastic performance and the whole team did the Rammy shirt proud yesterday in gaining our first away win of the season.

Jaques, I'm not even going to attempt his surname, was outstanding in defence and I thought we looked solid until Bamber Bridge started throwing the kitchen sink at us late on. Looks like an excellent signing. Eddie Moran had, in my opinion, his best game for us yet. Breaking up potential attacks in midfield, good distribution and rifling home a goal from outside the area. Wizz had his best game for us since his return, especially in the second half when he caused the opposition all sorts of problems. Oh, and how he wound their Number 11 up :lol:

Lets make sure we back this win up with another at struggling Goole next Saturday and really kick-start our push towards the play-off places

Yooou Raaams !
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds