Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RAMS -v- HYDE UTD

RAMS -v- HYDE UTD 8 months 3 weeks ago #9951

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 53
Looks like The Rams might be battling against the weather as well as Hyde United, but good drying out weather this afty and clear blue skies over the Riverside. Fingers crossed that the match is a go'er as we need our ' footy fix '.
#YOURAMS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAMS -v- HYDE UTD 8 months 2 weeks ago #9953

• TottyRams
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
anyone been down to the ground today, what does it look like for tomorrow? (picture would be good if you have got one)

RAMS -v- HYDE UTD 8 months 2 weeks ago #9954

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 181
Just had a walk down to the ground and not as much snow on the pitch as I expected. There was a thin layer and the grass was clearly visible, but I think the problem will be with surface water and pitch being waterlogged.

Fingers crossed, but If I was a betting man my money would be on the game being off

RAMS -v- HYDE UTD 8 months 2 weeks ago #9955

• Carlsbergx10
  • Platinum Member
Apparently because we can't control the weather we are tinpot b*stards, I take it all the others clubs up and down the country that have fallen to the weather are tinpot too.
We can't all be priviliged to have a plastic Pitch, which was funded by the best football team in Manchester along with help from Tameside Council...Top Fans indeed :lol:
IMG_0748.png

RAMS -v- HYDE UTD 8 months 2 weeks ago #9956

• Tobytrotter58
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
A tweet like this shows Hyde up and by a so called fan of theirs. I'm sure the majority of Hyde followers are decent folk, its just a minority who embarrass the club. Are the club going to take any action against this so called fan, who should have no place within the club.

Two words can describe a moron like this, I assume, a bloke. EMPTY HEAD

RAMS -v- HYDE UTD 8 months 2 weeks ago #9957

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 53
Following home matches also postponed due to waterlogging at Matlock,Shaw Lane,Whitby, Bamber Bridge, Brighouse, Colne, Prescot, Frickley, and Sheffield FC. Not just Rammy then !

RAMS -v- HYDE UTD 8 months 2 weeks ago #9958

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
The Hyde supporters who turned up for our Integro Cup game a few weeks ago showed they do have some decent people following the club. However, some of the experiences we have had with them over recent seasons suggests they have a few complete arseholes following the club who do not understand the non-league ethos that exists between supporters.

This small number of arseholes gives the club a bad name and this isn't just with us as several clubs have had issues with them. The game against Scarborugh a couple of weeks had to be segregated which should never have to be the case at this level of football and have to feel sorry for the decent majority of their supporters

Altogether now.........

Down with the Whitby
Were going down with the Whitby

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds