Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE RAMS AWAY AT COLNE

THE RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 8 months 1 week ago #9987

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 53
An early posting and hope we can get the 3 points on offer, and replicate last years Goal of the Season - that fabulous Damien Green strike.
COYR
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 8 months 1 week ago #9988

• Carlsbergx10
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 181
An absolute belter...

Here's hoping for a repeat result.
And if there is a jolly good reason to celebrate at the end of the game there'll be no gatecrashing their clubhouse and disrespectfully singing and chanting as if we'd won the FA Cup unlike some. :woohoo:
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by Carlsbergx10.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hackers

THE RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 8 months 1 week ago #9989

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
:ohmy:

I thought the Colne fans were fantastic on their last two visits to The Riverside. Made plenty of noise in the ground and in the bar afterwards, but who can blame them after the results they had. Supported their team and nothing disrespectful towards Rammy. Top supporters in my book.

The only issue I had was with Wardy, The 40 Year Old Virgin, doing his keyboard warrior thing from the safety of his bedroom at his parents house. Still, if I'd been as severely beaten with the ugly stick at birth as him I'd feel like taking my vengeance out on the world :lol:

THE RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 8 months 1 week ago #9990

• Carlsbergx10
  • Platinum Member
To be honest on their last visit they were fantastic as you state Daz, in the bar before the match they were very well behaved although i was not in the clubhouse after the game so cant comment on their post-match celebrations, im going off the visit before, last season when some individuals werent as pleasant, a very small minority might i add, having to ban a few off certain social media sites due to their rather nasty comments towards the club was not something i wanted to do either but unfortunately had to, one that you have alredy mentioned being one of them. Anyway lets hope for an entertaining game and for once in a long while leave with the 3 points.
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by Carlsbergx10.

THE RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 8 months 1 week ago #9991

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
We should have a lot of inside info with Gassy and Whizz having played for Colne, and should be aware of Pughie's long throw, but Jerome's throws are just as good. What The Rams need to do is master the art of playing on a sloping pitch and refrain from over-hitting long balls and passes to Johnnie Nobody when playing down the slope. That's what happened at Radcliffe, although the second-half pitch condition was dreadful. The ' measured ' ball should be the order of the day. Will we learn ? I will be well frustrated if we squander ' through balls ' to Johnnie who could have had a pan-full at Radcliffe. That's just wasteful when games at this level tend to be tight games and won by fine margins.
COYR

THE RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 8 months 4 days ago #9996

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Seems to me that someone has put the ' hex ' on The Rams or some voodoo stuff going on. Yet another last minute goal against us. A draw would have been the fairest result all round and I think most Colne fans would agree with that. Two exceptional goalkeepers on the pitch and well done to The Rams playing with 10 men and up the slope in the second-half to stay in contention until the 92nd minute.
#YOURAMS
Last Edit: 8 months 4 days ago by Hackers.

THE RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 8 months 4 days ago #9998

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
Hackers wrote:
Seems to me that someone has put the ' hex ' on The Rams or some voodoo stuff going on.

I like to think I'm not off those people who whinge on about bad luck and poor officiating, but in almost half a century of watching football I've not seen a team suffer from this as much as Rammy this season. I, along with other supporters keep saying this will turn around, but yesterday was as bad we have seen for bad luck and piss poor officials :angry:
If any linesmen happen to stumble accross this post, do me a favour please. Grow a pair of bollocks and make a f****** decision once in a while you spineless wastes of space :angry:

Deserved at least a draw yesterday and you really couldn't tell we were down to 10 men for the majority of the game. An excellent effort from each and every player and they did us proud yesterday

THE RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 8 months 4 days ago #9999

• Heisenberg
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Pretty even first half, colne unlucky really with hitting the post. Second half performance was superb, 10 men uphill and until the last 10 minutes rammy were the better side. Great finish for their goal but a bit of a heart breaker team deserved a point at least. Could easily have been winning by that point with a bit of luck. I'm a stuck record but this run of luck has got to change.. some team is going to get stuffed by Rammy when it comes back together

THE RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 8 months 3 days ago #10000

• johnharryayers
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 23
Yep! I agree that "the lads" can hold their heads up high after the performance on Saturday against a fit, youthful and composed team.
Yet again, decisions that were made went against us, and to lose the game in extra time was a travesty.
COYR! COYR!! COYR!!!

THE RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 7 months 4 weeks ago #10001

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Any info on ground conditions ? A tasty fixture in prospect but gotta be under threat 4rm waterlogging due to the shitty weather.
Last Edit: 7 months 4 weeks ago by Hackers.
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds