Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE RAMS -v- SCARBORO

THE RAMS -v- SCARBORO 4 months 6 days ago #9997

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 52
No midweek league fixtures to stop the fact that Scarboro will come to The Riverside as league leaders. They had an impressive 7 - 0 home win against Kendal yesterday. In terms of The Rams playing league leaders this season, let's not forget we won away at Bamber and beat Shaw Lane who I think were then top of the Premier Div, and didn't do to badly against South Shields at home and Alty away who were both league leaders at the time. I'm sure the bookmakers will list this game as an away win, but won't be surprised at all if The Rams upset the form book !
#YOURAMS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS -v- SCARBORO 4 months 1 day ago #10002

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Any info on ground conditions ? A tasty fixture in prospect but gotta be under threat from waterlogging due to the shite weather. Looks like the Voodoo Man is up to his old tricks again ! Think we need a Witch Doctor down at the Club to disperse the bad spells. Someone with plenty life experience [ at least over 70 ] and a tendency to be a belligerent and awkward old twat ! Can you think of anybody that fits the bill ? That can't be too difficult..
Only joking of course. Don't wanna get banned :lol:
Last Edit: 4 months 1 day ago by Hackers.

THE RAMS -v- SCARBORO 4 months 1 day ago #10003

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 175
Pitch inspection at 9.00 in the morning, but doesn't look good with this weather.

As for the Witch Doctor, the club are pleased to announce they have found the perfect person who fits the above criteria :P

P8260015.jpg

THE RAMS -v- SCARBORO 4 months 1 day ago #10004

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Darkside, I must have been hungry as appear to have started on the paper bag first ! Doh !
Also wouldn't wanna go on the Hyde United tours as not many takers. Only six punters and a fat Chris Bonington checkin things out from the back ! - bet he soon turned around and pissed off !
Last Edit: 4 months 1 day ago by Hackers.

THE RAMS -v- SCARBORO 4 months 8 hours ago #10005

• tanners croft
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Ow do ????
. I think this is one of those days that I could do the pitch inspection from here in chesterfield... 60m away!
. Apparently the weather is forecast to just get worse today, hopefully it'll get warmer towards the month end as I'm hoping to get for the Ossett games. Till then....
. #uptheramsbottom ????
. ????
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds