Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: AWAY AT MOSSLEY - INTEGRO LEAGUE CUP

AWAY AT MOSSLEY - INTEGRO LEAGUE CUP 9 months 2 weeks ago #10020

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 54
Should be a good time to go to Seel Park, as Mossley have lost their last two games both by a 5 - 1 scoreline against Hyde and then yesterday away at Goole. Think a win there would get The Rams into the quarter-finals. Why not !
COYR
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AWAY AT MOSSLEY - INTEGRO LEAGUE CUP 9 months 2 weeks ago #10022

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 184
I know some see this as a Mickey Mouse Cup, but as I've said before I would love to see some silverware down at The Riverside. Would also be nice to see a good performance and a victory at Seel Park.

AWAY AT MOSSLEY - INTEGRO LEAGUE CUP 9 months 2 weeks ago #10023

• Heisenberg
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Def agree with that. Should be safe from relegation now might as well throw the kitchen sink at this chance of a trophy. Would love to win a cup and this team could do it. I'll be impressed if it's on after I virtually sailed into work this morning the rain was that bad.. did mossley rest players at the weekend or just a bad day at the office?

AWAY AT MOSSLEY - INTEGRO LEAGUE CUP 9 months 2 weeks ago #10024

• Maxibo
They have conceded 19 in their last four games; here's hoping we can add to the it woes.

AWAY AT MOSSLEY - INTEGRO LEAGUE CUP 9 months 2 weeks ago #10025

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Maxibo is spot on with his/her posting. Mossley have suffered an unenviable trio of 5 - 1 defeats in their last four games, and the other being a 4 - 4 draw against Skem. That's poor form by any standard, although I'm sure they could say that all cup matches are ' one off's ' and the form book goes out the window. Still think it's a good time for The Rams to go there.
#YOURAMS
Last Edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by Hackers.

AWAY AT MOSSLEY - INTEGRO LEAGUE CUP 9 months 1 week ago #10026

• johnharryayers
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 24
Haven't been able to get to the last 2 matches, but 2 wins without conceding seems to suggest that "The Rams" may have emerged from the run of bad luck!
COYR! COYR!! COYR!!!

AWAY AT MOSSLEY - INTEGRO LEAGUE CUP 9 months 1 week ago #10027

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Job done and we're through to the quarter-finals, but still can't puzzle out the team selection and certain substitutions. We won away at Ossett Albion and kept a clean sheet, so why not play the same team ? Too many team changes for my liking which breaks up cohesion, but on this occasion I suppose the ' end justifies the means '. I did speak to Rammy's most famous Ultra at half-time to enquire as to why so many team changes ? The nub of his reply was to give the loan players a game. No prob's there if you're still in the FA Cup or FA Trophy, but if your only chance of silverware this season is the League Cup, then why play a weakened side ? - don't get that. Why no Gassy at all ? Why substitute Whizz ? Think the fans need to know the answers, but from the horses mouth.
ps. Fab strike from Steady Eddie.
#YOURAMS

AWAY AT MOSSLEY - INTEGRO LEAGUE CUP 9 months 1 week ago #10029

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
Hackers wrote:
Job done and we're through to the quarter-finals, but still can't puzzle out the team selection and certain substitutions. We won away at Ossett Albion and kept a clean sheet, so why not play the same team ?

I'm normally one of those who likes to see a settled team, but felt last night the changes were justified (and that's not with hindsight after a good victory, but were my feelings pre-kick off) I felt the three new players needed a run out and, also, to see what they could do in a first team match situation. Even with the changes I felt it was still a pretty strong Rammy team we put out with most of the core players starting. As for the half time substitutions, both Wizz and Stotty picked up injuries in the first half and that's why they were replaced during the break. Gassy was absent due to a (neck?) injury from what I've heard

A great win last night and although the first half wasn't the best, probably more to with the pitch and conditions than anything else, the second half was pretty good entertainment. The three debutantes impressed, especially Chris Rushwoth and Jerome looked to be getting back to his best as the game progressed. A solid defence and Sam looks very assured in the goal. Been really impressed with Zehn since he came in and loving his partnership with Thommo at centre half.

The final word has to go to Eddie Moran (and not just for scoring the Goal of the season :woohoo: ) who put in, probably, his best performance in Rammy shirt. Fantastic stuff, Eddie

Bring on the Quarter Finals
The following user(s) said Thank You: tanners croft

AWAY AT MOSSLEY - INTEGRO LEAGUE CUP 9 months 1 week ago #10034

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 133
Ooooh that win felt good! It's strange that on Saturday a few of us said we didn't feel that elated even though we won (definitely an ugly win as it wasn't a particularly good game to watch) but Tuesday was different. I was buzzing afterwards, even though I missed Eddie's goal cos I was telling Frank the Jacket that Andy was on his way to the match after working down South and I was looking to see if Andy was there yet (he wasn't - he arrived 1 minute after the goal!). D'oh! I was really impressed with Chris Rushworth, he looks a great addition to the squad. Let's hope we can (in the words of Snapdragon) "Boss it in Ossett" again this Saturday! You Raaaaaaams!

AWAY AT MOSSLEY - INTEGRO LEAGUE CUP 9 months 1 week ago #10036

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
Little Katie wrote:
even though I missed Eddie's goal

Think I was one of the only people who saw Eddie's goal.

Little Katie missed it......Andy missed it........ Frank missed it....... Heisenberg missed it.......... Damn even the Mossley goalkeeper missed it :lol:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds