Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 66 points

66 points 3 months 6 days ago #10062

• Maxibo
Looking at our remaining fixtures and with a decent rub of the green, i can see us ending up with 66 points- Will it be enough to scrape in the play offs?
Maybe for a bit of interest (if anyone interested) we can have a competition with an entry fee of say a fiver and winner takes all. If no one wins money goes to supporters club. Thoughts?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

66 points 3 months 6 days ago #10063

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 175
Always good to see a bit of initiative on the forum :cheer:

Is this for how many points we will end up with ? I'll be up for it, but not sure how many we'll get interested as I've tried similar, as have Hackers and Statto, in the past with no uptake. C'mon, lets have a bit of bloody fun. boys 'n' girls :cheer:
Last Edit: 3 months 6 days ago by From the Darkside.

66 points 3 months 6 days ago #10065

• Maxibo
That's the general idea- will attempt to get a few involved- not sure if I can make tomorrow but there Tuesday
COYR

66 points 3 months 4 days ago #10076

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 127
Without an improvement in performances/results I reckon 45 points. I hope I will be handing over a fiver to Maxibo at the end of the season - if we can get 66 points it'll be more than worth a fiver!!

66 points 3 months 3 days ago #10081

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 52
For the record, The Rams ended up last season in 14th spot in the League, and won 57 points but had 4 points deducted, so the final total was 53 points. Also the 5th team last season was Colne who made the play-offs with 72 points, but they also had a deduction, but in their case just a single point. I'm pretty sure this season that 66 points wouldn't be enough to reach 5th spot and hence the play-offs.
The most points that The Rams can accumulate this season is now 77 points, which includes the 29 points we already have, but that means winning every remaining league fixture and that's just not gonna happen. We need to better last season's points total at the very minimum and should be aiming for a Top 8 position.

66 points 3 months 10 hours ago #10094

• tanners croft
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Ow do B)
This is usually something I do myself towards the end of the season, so I`m glad we`re doing it on the forum as well... n yeh its a bit of fun, but it also gives an insight into where realistically we all think the club is.

With that in mind, I`m a little bit more optimistic than LK, as I`ve gone for 47pts. Starting with Saturday I think we`ll have a little run of results, or at least we should do, with the Ossetts and Goole coming up.

Also our players should be going out there and enjoying the football now, there`s virtually no chance of relegation this year... coz unless I`m mistaken its only 1 team down n I think Goole are desperate to claim that unless they get another reprieve with the Ossetts merging! who knows until the end of season.

Well there`s my thoughts... if I get a bit more time I`l write down my thoughts for each game... where I hope we`ll get results.
So it`s Ow do from me B) n uptheramsbottom

66 points 3 months 6 hours ago #10095

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Yep count me in for a £Lady Godiva. Maybe a view through rose-tinted spectacles but need to improve on last season's points tally, so my forecast is for 55 points. Think we should deposit our fivers with the Supporters Club and the winner takes all. If nobody forecasts the exact points total, then the Supporters Club keeps the whole kitty. Anyone got any problems with that ? Am expecting Statto to throw his hat in the ring and dig out his gas-powered laptop to meticulously go over the remaining league fixtures and then chuck a figure at it.

66 points 2 months 4 weeks ago #10096

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
THE GRAND POINTS SWEEPSTAKE - 17/18 SEASON

Current runners and riders :-

Little Katie 45 points
Tanners Croft 47
Hackers 55
Maxibo 66
The following user(s) said Thank You: tanners croft

66 points 2 months 4 weeks ago #10097

• Maxibo
Sticking with my glass runneth over prediction and looking forward to the Rammy supporters delirium as we begin to climb the league. If I am wrong, I am calling for the chairman and managers heads, along with Frank the Jacket, Secretary Tony, Andy what does he do Edmonson and a mass resignation of the players as I don't like losing money.

66 points 2 months 4 weeks ago #10104

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 127
Oi! You leave our Frank out of this Mr Maxibo! :( :angry:
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds