Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE RAMS -v- SCARBORO

THE RAMS -v- SCARBORO 10 months 1 day ago #10074

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 55
Disappointed not to get something from yesterday's game at Prescot, but if there is to be any further talk of ' making the play-offs ', then this Tuesday night fixture against Scarboro is our ' last chance saloon '. Are we good enough to beat Scarboro ? The answer is yes. We have at least five proven goalscorers in Gassy, Jerome, Greg, Whizz and Sam who have all scored goals at a higher level. We have beaten Shaw Lane at home this season and Stalybridge. This game is a night match and some teams don't travel well and don't like playing away on a wet pissy night. We have to make best use of our home advantage, but more importantly go out and play with the right mental attitude.
ps If anyone needs to know what the right mental attitude is, or has any problems with concentration issues, then please bell Lizzy Yarnold now double Olympic Gold Medalist on tel. South Korea 727139
COYR
Last Edit: 10 months 1 day ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS -v- SCARBORO 10 months 15 hours ago #10080

• Paramedic
  • Thank you received: 25
I hope the ko isn't 1500 as the club website states :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

THE RAMS -v- SCARBORO 9 months 4 weeks ago #10088

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 55
Not at the game tonight, but with all the talk on the Forum for the need to have a ' settled side ' , I'm somewhat amazed with tonight's team selection. Currently 0 - 2 down and hope we can get back into the game, but the players on the bench must be wondering what the hell's going on !
Late Extra - not great as Radcliffe FC leapfrog The Rams in the League table ! ! !
COYR
Last Edit: 9 months 4 weeks ago by Hackers.

THE RAMS -v- SCARBORO 9 months 3 weeks ago #10089

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 135
I won't say anything about the team selection (or formation) as I'm just a supporter...

However I will say that we fully deserved the goal when it came and the last 20 minutes or so were very enjoyable to watch. Take away the first 5 minutes and we got a draw against a decent Scarborough team - not a bad effort really! Greg Daniels my choice for Man of the Match. Come On You Rams!

THE RAMS -v- SCARBORO 9 months 3 weeks ago #10090

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 185
Agree with Gregg being MOTM and no criticism of any of the players, but we were second best last night. I also wont mention the line up and changes to the starting eleven as all we'll get is some arrogant comment made on social media about it. Two seasons in a row that we've had a positive start only for things to begin falling apart.

Don't know about anyone else, but I've had enough now
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by From the Darkside.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mottty, tony

THE RAMS -v- SCARBORO 9 months 3 weeks ago #10091

• Mottty
  • Thank you received: 3
Have to agree with Darkside on this. Fair play we created chances in the last 20 minutes and were unlucky not to score more but by that point the game was over. We need to see a response on Saturday.

THE RAMS -v- SCARBORO 9 months 3 weeks ago #10092

• UkePunk
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 52
The game was already lost when we woke up. Still no disgrace to a far superior team.
The manager saw it completely differently though, I'm not sure how?
I've been struggling to watch now for a few months.
It's mediocre at best.
If you don't like that assessment bear in mind that most of us try to go home and away and spend good money to watch loan players, constant team changes, lack of cohesion and mind boggling line ups and substitutions.
Pfffft
The following user(s) said Thank You: tony
Time to create page: 0.704 seconds