Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sam Heathcote ?

Sam Heathcote ? 6 months 3 weeks ago #10136

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 182
Any news on Sam Heathcote from anyone? Hearing a few rumours that he has left the club, but not heard anything official to back these up
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sam Heathcote ? 6 months 3 weeks ago #10137

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 53
Hope this is all fake news and this rumour fizzles out to nothing. Sam is a key player for the team and much more than a ' super sub '. If you consider his goals ratio in terms of goals scored against actual playing minutes on the pitch, then he would easily make the list of top ten scorers in our league, and already has featured in this list this season.

Sam Heathcote ? 6 months 3 weeks ago #10138

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
Gone back to Altrincham according to their social media

Further disengagement with the supporters and is it really any wonder that attendances are dropping through the f****** floor :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tony

Sam Heathcote ? 6 months 3 weeks ago #10139

• UkePunk
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 49
From bad to worse.
If you leave a player on the bench who at times seems to be the only one that can find the back of the net what the feck do you think will happen?! He will leave..
One if the best players this season by far.
A royal cock up. If the manager is still here next season my £8 won't be going through the turnstiles.
Put that in your compilation of 'embarrassing comments' and smoke it.

Sam Heathcote ? 6 months 3 weeks ago #10140

• Tobytrotter58
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
UkePunk mirrors the feelings of an ever growing band. The chopping and changing and the lack of consistent team selection is a worrying trend. Yes, injuries play a part, but how many times has a winning team been put out in the following match; 2/3 times at best I suspect without checking.

There have to be changes for next year, otherwise, how many more will follow UkePunk's route. Our crowds have been good considering, but dropped last Saturday by 100 or so.

Sam Heathcote ? 6 months 3 weeks ago #10146

• Heisenberg
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
It's hard for me to criticise as I've no idea what's going on behind the scenes so I won't . All I can say is it's gutting to see players dropping away from a squad that has been fantastic at times. Those first couple of months at home they looked unbeatable and were great to watch. Shaw Lane home was an incredible performance. Team spirit has appeared very good and on Twitter players defend the manager so something must be going right. Key players are staying as well. Hard when season promised so much though.. anyway sam heathcote has been great this season wish him good luck and thanks for that goal at Altrncham great moment!

Sam Heathcote ? 6 months 3 weeks ago #10147

• The Devils Guard
  • Thank you received: 9
Darkside just got a call from a pal Sam Heathcote has gone to Altrincham F.C. The Devils Guard :evil:

Sam Heathcote ? 6 months 3 weeks ago #10148

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
Cheers for the info, Terry, but we'd already established that if you read this thread ;)

Anyway, hopefully see you back down The Riverside soon

Sam Heathcote ? 6 months 3 weeks ago #10149

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 53
As I've said before, sorry to see Sam go, but it does beg the question as to who's going to get our goals. I feel in that regard we've still got plenty gas in the tank, not least Gassy himself, Jerome, Greg, Whizz, and Sam Madeley as I remember a proven hitman for Mossley some seasons past. Surely this talented group of forwards can get it together and score a panfull. Also good to see the lads doing yoga today. All this with contributions from Jamie and Eddie, and The Rams really ought to be flying.
COYR
Last Edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by Hackers.

Sam Heathcote ? 6 months 2 weeks ago #10150

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 131
Agree it is a shame to see Sam go. However I've always said I won't begrudge a player leaving to play up a level. In my opinion it's a bit different from Ben Richardson going as Sam has made a step up to a club in the league above whereas Ben has 'sidestepped' to a club in the same league (although possibly a step up for him if he ends up getting a regular start). This doesn't mean I'm not just as frustrated as everyone else by the lack of consistency though. Although if we lose any more players then we'll have no choice but to play the same players every week!!
Time to create page: 0.475 seconds