Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RAMS -vs- OSSETT ALBION

RAMS -vs- OSSETT ALBION 9 months 1 week ago #10155

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 55
No doubt The Rams building up a log-jam of fixtures. Currently 14 league games left to play, plus at least one Integro Cup game, with possibly 2 more being semi-final and final, making a grand total of maybe 17 games. Having won away at Ossett Albion earlier in the season, it's a golden opportunity for us to register another home win.
#YOURAMS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAMS -vs- OSSETT ALBION 9 months 1 week ago #10160

• Paramedic
  • Thank you received: 25
The Manager has just announced the team line up for Saturday - Harry's on the wing at the expense of Jerome and all the other players have been warned that if they show any signs of being good, then they will be benched at the expense of trialing Sunday League footballers and are free to leave the club....

RAMS -vs- OSSETT ALBION 9 months 1 week ago #10161

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Well they do say that football is a funny old game. I think ' H ' needs to be informed that he won't be able to sell his ' Ace-King-Queen ' tickets whilst actual play is in progress, and also not on the pitch at half-time. It's not every day that a Chairman and senior citizen plays at this lofty level and I'm sure it will ' headline ' on the Evo-Stik website, and National News. This debut will certainly boost the home gate and the rumour is that Messi and Maradona will be on the bench !
Last Edit: 9 months 1 week ago by Hackers.

RAMS -vs- OSSETT ALBION 9 months 1 week ago #10162

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
WOW, just received an e-mail from FIFA on International Women's Day [ today the 8th March 2018 ] that they have granted Sophie special dispensation to play in this game alongside Harry. Interviewed at the Red Hall Hotel by BBC North West Tonight, Sophie said " Indeed it will be a great privilege to pull on the Rammy Shirt and represent women from all over the world. I shall wear it with great pride. As you may suspect Harry may be prone to being nutmegged by the opposition full-back, and I will be right behind Harry to protect his nuts ".

RAMS -vs- OSSETT ALBION 9 months 1 week ago #10165

• johnharryayers
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 24
As you may already know, today's match is OFF!
A close call (because the pitch looks OK from the side-line) but the ball just didn't bounce in several areas of the pitch when dropped from shoulder height.
It now means that Thursday Night football will be required to complete our fixtures.
Time to create page: 0.459 seconds