Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

THE RAMS -vs - GOOLE AFC 1 week 1 day ago #10171

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 51
Darkside my dear fellow. Just to let you know as per your earlier Brighouse posting that we fellow supporters share your pain - just like Ken Dodd's little Diddy Men - no more big £paydays for those little wankers. Also, have just heard they've opened a brand new Euthanasia Clinic in Irwell Vale. They say has lovely view overlooking the graveyard ! You might wanna call in after the Goole match for a consultation and quote, but then again we wouldn't wanna lose our Number One Ultra. If our Club really cares about it's supporters then they should set up a website hyperlink direct to the Clinic.
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS -vs - GOOLE AFC 1 week 1 day ago #10173

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 173
Cheers for the concern, Hackers, although years of watching Rochdale and Man City (when they WERE crap, although a proper club without the oil money and soulless stadium) I've become desensitised to misery when it comes to football.

I've actually had a bit of a chat with Felly tonight and he explained his point of view in quite a honest and open way, so fair play to him for that. I wont go into detail as to what was said as I'm sure he will address the supporters himself, as he did in last Saturday in his programme notes. Unfortunately, with the game being off none of us got to read it.

Got some of my Rammy mojo back then and hopefully we can all push on and have a successful end of season, move up the table and win the Integro Cup. Then we could adopt that Doddy classic as a new terrace anthem

Happiness, happiness, the greatest gift that I posses
I thank the Lord I've been blessed
With more than my share of happiness

(Best not to change the word 'Happiness' to 'a penis' like we used to do back in Junior school playground though :ohmy: )
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds