Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rammy v Goole 17th march... maybe!

Rammy v Goole 17th march... maybe! 9 months 5 days ago #10175

• tanners croft
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 20
Ow do B)
Regarding this weekends return league fixture v Goole (did that ball really cross the line?)

Now I hate to be the doom monger weather forecaster, but I`ve just checked and it gives rain Thursday, rain/snow Friday, followed by freezing temperatures all day Saturday!!!!

Now we all know Rammy is a beautiful town to live and visit in spring/summer, but winter can be cccccold and wet... and very snowy and the pitch does get boggy and wet and frozen, so tbh, I think it`ll be a surprise if we play this weekend! ...hope I`m proven wrong!

cumonewerams uptheramsbottom
Awreet B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rammy v Goole 17th march... maybe! 9 months 5 days ago #10176

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 55
The result grids show that The Rams got beat 1 - 0 away at Goole this season, and won at home against Goole 3 - 1 last season. Needless to say another home win is necessary, and would help build up momentum for our Cup run and remaining league games. As for weather forecasting, Tanners Croft has been remarkably accurate, but hope he is wrong on this occasion, as we've still got exactly one-third of our league games still to play !!
#YOURAMS
Last Edit: 9 months 5 days ago by Hackers.

Rammy v Goole 17th march... maybe! 9 months 3 days ago #10177

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
No easy game this if it takes place. Although Goole are still bottom of the League, they have some notable players in Steve Jeff, Grant Allott and striker Carl Stewart. The Rams will have to be on the front foot and well organised and keep their structure to win this game. Still think Goole will survive relegation, but won't be playing any more league matches against them due to the East/West split.

Rammy v Goole 17th march... maybe! 9 months 1 day ago #10180

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Poor attendance figure of just 141 and not much vocal support for The Rams either, but this didn't seem to affect our players who played as a team and were quite vocal themselves. All in all a very industrious performance from The Rams in all parts of the pitch, and a great penalty save by our goalie. A much needed 3 points, and my MoM was Greg Daniels who chased everything.
COYR

Rammy v Goole 17th march... maybe! 9 months 21 hours ago #10183

• snapdragon
  • Thank you received: 22
A comfortable win. Although we looked a tad disjointed for the first 15 minutes this probably reflects recent lack of game time. However, we soon grew into the match and the team played more confidently as the match progressed. Hopefully, we can take this positive momentum into the busy schedule coming up.

For MOM, I’d go Sam Ashton: clean sheet, penalty save, Sky Sports News star.
twitter.com/haslam_jon/status/975348769930862594

My god, it was cold. Proper brass monkeys.
Last Edit: 9 months 21 hours ago by snapdragon.

Rammy v Goole 17th march... maybe! 9 months 21 hours ago #10185

• UkePunk
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 52
I left at half time, first time I've ever walked out when my team's winning 2-0. Great goal from Wizz but dreadful to watch apart from that.
It's a struggle to watch it at all anymore. What would I know though? I'm only a humble little supporter.
Apparently people are being banned for daring to confront the management team during a game.
Yet the manager quite happily dismisses any concerns as 'Embarrassing' and his sidekick feels the need to mention similar on social media.
The the fans are now voting with their feet and some players too by the looks of it.
I'm beginning to think Paul Fildes had good reason to be bitter.
This is a shambles. Sort it out Harry before there's nobody left to ban.
Last Edit: 9 months 21 hours ago by UkePunk.
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds