Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RAMS AWAY AT SOUTH SHIELDS

RAMS AWAY AT SOUTH SHIELDS 3 months 4 weeks ago #10192

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 53
Strikes me that The Rams have really built up a great ' team spirit ' during the past two wins against Goole and Atherton, and hope we can carry that team spirit on to the pitch at Mariners Park. Hope also we play our ' settled side ' again but will certainly miss Sam in goal. However, I'm sure the Manager will try his best to come up with a suitable replacement. Probably our last trip to the North East for league football and have had success there in the past having beaten Blyth Spartans and Darlo away. Would be nice to sign off with a hat-trick of away wins.
COYR
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAMS AWAY AT SOUTH SHIELDS 3 months 3 weeks ago #10200

• johnharryayers
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 23
Two seats available. Leaving Edenfield (Roston Arms) ~ 1130; Back ~ 1930.
My number 07798 788794.

RAMS AWAY AT SOUTH SHIELDS 3 months 3 weeks ago #10202

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 53
No complaints with result etc. and some real missed chances for The Rams. A couple of complimentary tweets from the Shields fans and a fab day out for me at the Mariners ground. Met many lovely and friendly Shields fans who gave us all a big welcome, and great to have spent the day in a real North East football ' hotbed '.
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Hackers.

RAMS AWAY AT SOUTH SHIELDS 3 months 3 weeks ago #10203

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 177
Spot on summary, Hackers

A couple of good chances for Rammy at 0-0, but no shame in losing to a South Shields team who showed why they have been at the top of the table for so long. Also had a couple of decent chances in the second half, although with me having the 'No Goalscorer' in the coach sweepstake for first Rammy scorer I wasn't too bothered :lol:

What a fantastic club they have up at South Shields and not often we are part of 1,500 + crowd. As for the home supporters, I haven't met a nicer bunch of people in all my years of watching football and they really are a credit to their club and the game of football. I wish them nothing but the very best for the future

Result apart, it was a fantastic away day and a lively trip home on the Rocket with everyone in good spirits and plenty of singing and booze consumption :woohoo:

Some photos here:

twitter.com/RamsUltras?lang=en-gb

RAMS AWAY AT SOUTH SHIELDS 3 months 3 weeks ago #10205

• Tobytrotter58
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Nice to see Alex stuffing his face with some local cuisine!!
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds