Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WOW ! FIVE NEW SIGNINGS

WOW ! FIVE NEW SIGNINGS 8 months 3 weeks ago #10195

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 55
Wow ! five new signings. Just great to have Robbo and Ryan back with us, and a big welcome to Josh, Nicolae, and Luke. Think the Manager has played a ' masterstroke ' in his last minute dealings which will certainly boost our home attendances which the team deserves and should please our Chairman also. How about this for a forward line ;-
Gassy - Greg - Jerome - Whizz - Sam - Robbo - Ryan - Tom - Jamie - Luke. Some team are gonna get a stuffing and it won't be The Rams. If ' beanz meanz heinz ' then these guys ' meanz goalz '.
#YOURAMS
Last Edit: 8 months 3 weeks ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tanners croft

WOW ! FIVE NEW SIGNINGS 8 months 3 weeks ago #10196

• Sheepy
Greetings all, it’s been a while since my incorrect source gave duff info on a change in manager...

In relation to these signings, he’s either genius or idiot - bringing an ex-manager as a player, at 40 odd year old? interesting to see how that goes, bet it’s not well. Salmon, yes ok and Fell seems one of the few who can get a tune out of him cause Radcliffe and Atherton have failed this year, or is he just a year too far over the hill now as well?

I would hope neither goalkeeper signed has to play, especially in the north east this weekend.

WOW ! FIVE NEW SIGNINGS 8 months 3 weeks ago #10197

• tanners croft
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 20
Ow Do B)
Personally I`m really pleased with the 5 signings, ...we`re not going to get relegated and we`ve got a lot of games to play in short time.
So bringing in 2 experienced players... not just here at Rammy, but with other clubs in the north west to help give other players a rest is a good bit of business for me. Also I agree, the players brought in are on the older side of 30, but the experience they bring is vast and they are both quality players and goal scoring is an instinct, something these 2 have in abundance, so used wisely I think they`ll be a great asset till the end of the season... I can guarantee there wont be many defenders looking forward to facing them, regardless of age.

Our keeper will be out at some time, we all know that, so again the cover is needed and with 2 options the amount of games required to play gives all our keepers and chance of a break.

uptheramsbottom cumonewerams

si thi B)

WOW ! FIVE NEW SIGNINGS 8 months 3 weeks ago #10199

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 185
Sheepy wrote:
bringing an ex-manager as a player, at 40 odd year old? interesting to see how that goes, bet it’s not well. .

A bit more duff info there too, Sheepy. Robbo may not be a spring chicken, but think you've added a few years to his age :lol:

He came and stood with us last Saturday and despite not playing for a while I'd say he looked fitter than ever. Anyway, he's not there to do the donkey work, he's there to put the ball in the f****** net which we all know he's more than capable of. No gamble, so nothing to lose
Last Edit: 8 months 3 weeks ago by From the Darkside.
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds