Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE RAMS -vs- HYDE UNITED

THE RAMS -vs- HYDE UNITED 3 months 1 week ago #10223

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 53
Fully expect the Hyde players to offload their kitchen sink from their Coach when they arrive at The Riverside. Will be ' a no prisoner's game ' for them as they seek automatic promotion. Already beaten Hyde at home this season in the Integro and think The Rams have the ' class ' to win a second home game. Hope the floodlighting doesn't fuck up again and that Thommo's suspension hasn't kicked in yet.
COYR
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THE RAMS -vs- HYDE UNITED 3 months 1 week ago #10225

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 177
A really enjoyable game last night and I can't praise the players highly enough for their efforts.

I feared the worse when Hyde took an early lead and expected a deluge of goals against us. But no, we got back into the game with a great move that saw Jerome give us an equaliser and after that I felt we looked most likely to score until a crazy couple of minutes at the end of the first half. I thought both of Jerome's yellow cards looked a bit soft and could have been avoided, but didn't see what happened for the penalty that saw us go in trailing at half time.

Some wonderful performances throughout the team. Wizz is looking so effective at left back and Harry Foulds had an awesome game and must have surely proved he is more than good enough to play at this level. My only criticism, and don't think I'm alone in this, is the introduction of Sam Madeley for the last 20 minutes or so. I know he has a good pedigree, but he is clearly unfit and adds nothing to the team when he is on the pitch in that condition

A game we deserved something from and could easily have had all 3 points on another night, so well done lads and let's hope we can continue in this form on Saturday against another high flying team :woohoo:
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by From the Darkside.

THE RAMS -vs- HYDE UNITED 3 months 1 week ago #10226

• johnharryayers
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 23
I concur with "Darkside" !
Another game where the performance exceeded the result.
An evenly matched game overall, spoilt somewhat by some dubious decisions by the "officials" - particularly the award of the penalty.
I know it's not easy, but to pick-out 1 possible misdemeanour, when our goal-keeper was being "molested" on the line, was an absolute injustice.
COYR! COYR!! COYR!!!

THE RAMS -vs- HYDE UNITED 3 months 1 week ago #10227

• LJDV
  • Thank you received: 15
Jez's goal last night has actually been awarded to Harry Kane
The following user(s) said Thank You: UkePunk
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds