Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RAMS -vs- DROYLSDEN

RAMS -vs- DROYLSDEN 7 months 4 weeks ago #10254

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 55
The Rams got beat away at Droylsden 1 - 0 earlier this season to a late goal if I remember the game rightly. Seems Droylsden are a classic mid-table side at the moment, and their home and away records are almost identical. Think they will be hard to beat, but if The Rams can continue with the home form shown against Kendal, then another home win for The Rams is on the cards.
#YOURAMS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAMS -vs- DROYLSDEN 7 months 4 weeks ago #10255

• Carlsbergx10
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 182
You are indeed quite right Hackers, a very late 1-0 Win it was for Droylsden and I still get angry when I reflect on that fixture, in all my years of watching football I've never felt angrier leaving a match than I did on that very cold December evening, never felt so robbed by pathetic, worthless officials in all my years as a football supporter, everyone knows I'm not a fan of match officials especially in non-league football but after that game I seriously considered giving up watching football for good.
Lets hope the Rams can do us a favour and send them packing with Nil points, surely justice can be done.

COYR

RAMS -vs- DROYLSDEN 7 months 4 weeks ago #10256

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 185
More love for match officials from Carlsberg :P

There's been a few games this season where we haven't come away with the points our play has deserved, but the game at Droylsden really did feel like we were robbed. Nothing against Droylsden as a club, in fact I quite like them, but would be nice to put in a winning display tomorrow to avenge that game

RAMS -vs- DROYLSDEN 7 months 4 weeks ago #10257

• Carlsbergx10
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 182
Indeed I should have mentioned in my above posting that I have nothing bad to say about Droylsden as a club and it's supporters, it is indeed my love for the Match officials as Darkside stated that I wanted to put across.

RAMS -vs- DROYLSDEN 7 months 4 weeks ago #10258

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Am curious to know if Robbo is still eligible for this match, or will his red card have kicked in ? Hope he plays as he's worth the entrance fee all by himself !
#YOURAMS

RAMS -vs- DROYLSDEN 7 months 4 weeks ago #10259

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 185
I think Robbo will be able to play tomorrow, but will be banned for the last 3 games. Be nice to give him a good send off if so
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hackers

RAMS -vs- DROYLSDEN 7 months 3 weeks ago #10260

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
A great win against a good Droylsden side. Tremendous free kick from Gassy which gave their keeper no chance, and two pens taken with aplomb and smashed in by Greg. Another impressive performance from our defence and some top and fearless saves by Sam. Looks like the players really enjoyed themselves and played for each other which is one of the keys to success. Onwards and upwards to Brighouse.
#YOURAMS
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by Hackers.
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds