Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: AWAY AT BRIGHOUSE

AWAY AT BRIGHOUSE 4 months 3 weeks ago #10263

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 53
Last seasons away game resulted in a 2 - 2 draw for The Rams. Maybe our last trip to Brighouse if they are allocated to play in Division 1 East as tuther side ert Pennines. I noticed that Brighouse beat Prescot Cables at home on Saturday, so should be up for it, and I envisage a close game. Still fancy The Rams to shade it.
COYR
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AWAY AT BRIGHOUSE 4 months 3 weeks ago #10265

• Sheepy
Only 2nd away game I’ve bothered with this season. Probably worst first half I’ve ever seen a Rammy team, 2nd half marginally better. Far too nervy at the back, two centre backs are just to small for this league and that was that on two corners, keeper could/should do better on the winner. Yes the referee was bloody dreadful and turned a clear peno down, but they all are at this level - get used to it.

AWAY AT BRIGHOUSE 4 months 3 weeks ago #10267

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 53
An entertaining game. Thought The Rams were dead and buried at 2 - 0 down, but a spirited fightback got us level only to lose to a last minute chance effort which I thought Sam had just tipped over the bar. A bit gutted to lose to yet another late winner. The Rams fightback deserving of at least a point.
COYR

AWAY AT BRIGHOUSE 4 months 3 weeks ago #10268

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 181
A most enjoyable game and well worth the trip up the M62, well it was eventually after a fairly dull first half.

A great effort from the players to come back after falling 2-0 behind and fair play to the management for the tactical changes at that stage. I'm sure I'm not the only supporter who is totally sick of hearing the complaints about the officials this season costing us games week after week, but no doubt we would have most probably won the game last night if those two nailed on penalties would have been given. Very poor decisions indeed

And to top it off, Sam Ashton looks to have made a fantastic fingertip save in the last minute, which everyone around us thought had gone over, only for it to have actually gone in. Anyway, as I said earlier, a most enjoyable game of football and an excellent effort from the Rammy players
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by From the Darkside.

AWAY AT BRIGHOUSE 4 months 3 weeks ago #10269

• Carlsbergx10
  • Platinum Member
From the Darkside wrote:
I'm sure I'm not the only supporter who is totally sick of hearing the complaints about the officials this season costing us games week after week

Not sure who ya mean :woohoo:

AWAY AT BRIGHOUSE 4 months 3 weeks ago #10272

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
Carlsbergx10 wrote:
From the Darkside wrote:
I'm sure I'm not the only supporter who is totally sick of hearing the complaints about the officials this season costing us games week after week

Not sure who ya mean :woohoo:

Not aimed at you, sweetheart :kiss:

Glad you weren't there on Monday now though or you'd have blown a fuse for sure :woohoo:

AWAY AT BRIGHOUSE 4 months 3 weeks ago #10274

• Carlsbergx10
  • Platinum Member
Well I have seen both Penalty incidents on the intergalactic super highway interweb and I have to say that is quite astonishing how they were not given, to be honest I would have gone super ballistic if I had attended.

*in future I am going to make a point of writing the Referees names down and logging them, then in the coming seasons games will see if any that make the PISS POOR list are officiating, if so will refrain from attending that fixture.*
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Carlsbergx10.
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds