Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: AWAY AT ATHERTON COLL'S - LEAGUE MATCH

AWAY AT ATHERTON COLL'S - LEAGUE MATCH 2 months 3 weeks ago #10270

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 53
Just heard on the grapevine that Little Katie was spotted in the Coll's Supporters Shop buying herself a black and white scarf !!!!!!!!!!!!! [ 45 pts ] :ohmy:
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AWAY AT ATHERTON COLL'S - LEAGUE MATCH 2 months 3 weeks ago #10276

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 128
Oi you! :angry:

I would've been only too happy to have conceded defeat in the sweepstake if we'd have hung onto the draw, or even won. :( Such a shame we conceded so quickly after equalising. We deserved at least a point out of that.

It was good to see a bit more of what Sam Madeley is capable of tonight. Seems his fitness is coming back a little too late for this season though unfortunately. Less good to see is how our player list has dwindled, mostly through injury but also maybe a little disinterest from certain players? When you've got players going to other sporting events on match days (which has been the case at least 3 times in the last fortnight) instead of playing for Rammy, it's rather disappointing...

Back on the plus side, it's great to see how Harry Foulds has settled in to life with the first team. He's definitely one for the future.

Anyway, let's get this season over with, have a well-earned break and hopefully get some enthusiasm back pre-season! COYR
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Little Katie.

AWAY AT ATHERTON COLL'S - LEAGUE MATCH 2 months 3 weeks ago #10277

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 177
I'll add Regan to that list, who had an excellent game in the unfamiliar role of left back tonight.

Agree that it's disappointing to see players preferring to attend other sporting events than play for The Rams, but that probably says more about motivation levels at the club than anything else. Imagine a player doing that under Jonno and Bernard :lol:

As for getting enthusiasm back pre-season, sorry, it's just not happening for me. Doubt I'll be renewing my season ticket and certainly won't be attending anywhere near as many games as I usually do

F*** it, I've had enough :(

AWAY AT ATHERTON COLL'S - LEAGUE MATCH 2 months 3 weeks ago #10279

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 53
LK - you know I'm only joking and stretching things out.
Hackers :silly:

AWAY AT ATHERTON COLL'S - LEAGUE MATCH 2 months 3 weeks ago #10280

• Carlsbergx10
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 181
Manager Mark Fell's Post-Match Interview after the match with Atherton Colls last Night.
Time to create page: 0.390 seconds