Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE

WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 6 months 4 days ago #10345

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 55
Thanks for that Darkside. It just goes to show what a mad mad world we're living in.
I think other than LK, that all forummies are keeping their cards close to their chest, and now expect a flurry of late bets on matchday. I hope I can keep track of them all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 6 months 3 days ago #10346

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Current state of play and top 3 leading favourites :-

1st Place - Supporters Club Funds
2nd Place - Little Katie and Snapdragon - joint favourites
3rd Place - Hackers
4th Place - Shy Talks 66 to 1
Last Edit: 6 months 2 days ago by Hackers.

WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 6 months 2 days ago #10348

• snapdragon
  • Thank you received: 22
Hiya Hackers,
Your persistence deserves a punt!
I'll go Bet 4 - Beaten in Semi-Finals
Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hackers

WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 6 months 2 days ago #10349

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Snapdragon, marvellous and just dandy. Another sound bet in my view, and a good boost to the kitty. I'll update the favourites posting once I have consulted with BetFred.
Cheers.

WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 6 months 2 days ago #10350

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
FAO - Snapdragon
I have been contacted by Sky Bet Sports pointing out a potential flaw in the betting structure.
The flaw relates to Bet 4 i.e. losing semi-finalists. Both losing semi-finalists would go forward to play in the Third Place Play-Off. I think you need to further qualify your bet to say Play-Off winners or losers. The choice is yours. However, I would point out that if you choose the winners bet [ same as me ], then as the mega-jackpot stands currently, you would be betting a fiver to win £2.50 - not an attractive bet !
Does all that make sense ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: snapdragon

WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 6 months 1 day ago #10351

• snapdragon
  • Thank you received: 22
Hi Hackers, can't have irregularities on the Rammy Forum sweepstake :ohmy:

I'll rescind my previous punt and reallocate to Bet 2 - Beaten in Round Of 16

Cheers
Last Edit: 6 months 1 day ago by snapdragon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hackers

WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 6 months 1 day ago #10352

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Snapdragon - thanks for your magnanimous gesture and for fitting-in in true community spirit. The sweepstake does allow for duplicate bets, but duplicate bets would lead to shared winnings. In view of my mini balls-up, then you can switch your bet again should you wish at any time up to kick-off tomorrow evening - 7.00pm GMT.
Also note to all forummies. I am expecting an avalanche of last minute betting, and would request forummies to spread their bets throughout Monday in order not to crash the Website.

LATE EXTRA
Am expecting a scoreline in Volgograd tonight of England 2 Tunisia 0

LATE LATE EXTRA
7.00PM DEADLINE REACHED. NO FURTHER SWEEPSTAKE BETS ACCEPTED

ADDENDUM
Next up Panama this Sunday in Nizhny Novgorod. Am expecting a scoreline of England 3 Panama 0
A win would then give England 6 points and automatic qualification to ROUND OF 16

Next up Belgium this Thursday evening in Kaliningrad. Reality time. Is there an iron fist inside our velvet glove ?
We'll soon find out. Will both teams ' rest ' key players ? Am expecting a score draw, so will go to comparison of
' fair play ' records or even further the ' drawing of lots ' to determine Group G Winners.

Revised state of play and top 3 favourites prior to Belgium game.

2nd Place - Hackers
3rd Place - Little Katie
4th Place - Snapdragon
5th Place - Shy Talks 100 to 1

Source : Sky Bet Sports

Next up Colombia in Round Of 16. Next Tuesday in Moscow. Just hope the lads have plenty ' steel ' for the rough house battle ahead. Am expecting England to win 2 - 1 and Hurrikane Harry to be on the scoresheet. Also Snapdragon will be finding herself in The Last Chance Saloon, but Colombia do have thousands of supporters to cheer them on.

Next up Sweden this Saturday in Quarter-Finals in Samara. Am expecting England to win 2 - 1 and progress to the Semi's. Kane again on the scoresheet. Good forecast by Snapdragon but in the end not to be.
Is football ' coming home ' ? with ' From Russia With Love ' .
Mamma Mia ! I've heard on the grapevine that LK has been playing all her old ABBA records. Does her mother know ? All seems money, money, money to me. Only joking of course.

Next up Croatia in Moscow Luzhniki Stadium this Wednesday evening. Hope my prediction is wrong and we progress to the World Cup Final. How good would that be. Don't mind giving my Lady Godiva to the Supporters Club funds.

Re - revised state of play and top 3 favourites prior to Croatia game.
2nd Place - Hackers
3rd Place - Shy Talks 500 to 1

Needless to say we would have to ' contain ' Modric, and I hope Vardy has shaken off his injury and is fully fit to play off the bench. Am expecting a scoreline of England 3 Croatia 1 , and am expecting further an. England -v- Belgium final

Doh ! Well just how wrong can you get it.
Next up is Belgium in 3rd Place Play-Off Final in St. Petersburg. My saving grace is that my original prediction was that England would play in this game.
Result - England 0 Belgium 2

THE SWEEPSTAKE WINNER IS THE SUPPORTERS CLUB FUNDS. A WORTHY CAUSE

THE END
Last Edit: 5 months 4 days ago by Hackers.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds