Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RAMS AWAY AT COLNE

RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 1 month 5 days ago #10432

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 53
Plenty room for improvement here, seeing as how Colne beat us home and away last season [ 0 - 4 and 1 - 0 ].
On the face of it, a tough away fixture, but we've won there before with our Damien Green strike. Hoping for a win, but need at least a draw. Need to stay on top of our closest neighbours being Colne and Radcliffe.
COYR
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 1 month 1 day ago #10434

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
Couldn't make this game, but 6 yellow cards for The Rams !! It gives a whole new meaning to ' turf wars '. Presume we must have thrown the kitchen sink at them, so no shortage of effort from The Rams. That's 3 wins on the bounce for Colne. Need to turn the tables on them when they arrive at The Riverside later in the season.

RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 1 month 1 day ago #10435

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 182
Two games in and this thread reflects the enthusiasm, or lack of it, among the supporters at the moment.

Anyway, If you couldn't make it to the game, don't worry, as highlights of the match will be available on Wednesday across our various platforms. :ohmy: Seems to me that the club is big on making promises, but not quite so effective in carrying them out.

Would love to chat more, but I'm off to try and find a scoreboard to sponsor :lol:

RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 1 month 1 day ago #10436

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 131
I thought we deserved a point out of the game, there was certainly a decent amount of effort, just nothing to show for it unfortunately. 6 yellow cards in one game is pretty bad but at least they were all for tackles not for gobbling off!

RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 1 month 1 day ago #10438

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
LK - don't you dare go back and edit what you have posted. For me there is a big difference in gobbing off and ' gobbling ' off. How funny is all that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyway, I would have thought that Evo-Stik rules and regulations would ban players for ' gobbling off ' on the field of play whether under floodlights or not, unless of course the game progresses in the future to a mixed unisex X1
Last Edit: 1 month 1 day ago by Hackers.

RAMS AWAY AT COLNE 1 month 1 day ago #10439

• Little Katie
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 131
:blush: Oops!
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds