Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RAMS AWAY AT KIDSGROVE ATHLETIC - FA CUP

RAMS AWAY AT KIDSGROVE ATHLETIC - FA CUP 2 months 3 weeks ago #10437

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 54
Hopefully, we can travel down to Kidsgrove with more or less a full strength squad and now no suspensions hovering above our heads. As we know, a good run in the FA Cup can prove to be a real money-spinner. I think our Chairman has been delving deeply into his pockets of late to fund the new players and he deserves some rewards for his efforts. I'm just grateful it's not me that has to fill the brown envelopes, and sometimes twice a week. If I had to fund the jobby, then the first thing I'd do is to order a container load of Andrex bog rolls for my carzi. Anyway, back to the match. Noted that Kidsgrove won at home against Trafford last night and are now second in the League behind Radcliffe FC who of all teams top the table. Also noted that the Kidsgrove ' hitman ' appears to be Anthony Malbon who has scored four of their five goals to date. That's four more than all our strikers put together ! But stiil - Come On You Rams.
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Hackers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAMS AWAY AT KIDSGROVE ATHLETIC - FA CUP 2 months 3 weeks ago #10440

• Hackers
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 54
We certainly needed that much improved second-half performance to stay in the Cup. Could easily have been 3 - 0 down at half-time. Kidsgrove missed an absolute sitter early doors. Far more difficult to sent it wide of the post than to stick it in. Thank heavens for the silky skills of Jerome to win the penalty and then whack it home. I know Frank the Jacket will have captured the penalty strike large - sat in the stand directly behind the goal. Hope Deano recovers soon from his bad head gash. A nasty experience for him and all of us. Concrete panels such an unforgiving surface. I'm sure we all wish Deano well. So, till a week next Tuesday.
COYR

RAMS AWAY AT KIDSGROVE ATHLETIC - FA CUP 2 months 3 weeks ago #10441

• From the Darkside
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 184
At half time I was predicting a 3-0 defeat for us, but more than happy that the players had me eating my words come full time. An excellent effort by the whole team in the second half and we were more than worthy of still being in the hat for the next round.

Still concerned that we can look tactically naive when we fall behind, but we overcame that yesterday with a team giving everything to the Rammy cause. This was epitomised by Stotty, quite literally, giving blood to the cause yesterday and I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing him all the best

Terry Butcher, pah, Southern softie :lol:

TerryButcher.jpg
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds